chapter 4

I woke up with tears in my eyes, still feeling the emotions from the dream

I woke up with tears in my eyes, still feeling the emotions from the dream. It was all so vivid, so real. But it was just a dream. I wiped the tears away and took a deep breath. I needed to focus on the present.

I looked around the room, taking in my surroundings. My hair was messy, and I looked awful. I needed to wash my face and comb my hair. I noticed the clock on the wall. It was 20:24pm. I had been asleep for a while. I looked at the small windows. It was dark outside, and the sound of the wind and the rustling of the trees made me realize that I was in a forest.

My heart started to race. The thought of being lost in the forest made me feel even more scared. What if I never found my way back?

I heard a sound coming from outside. It sounded like rain. It was a comforting sound, reminding me that I wasn't alone.

I looked around the room again, And that's when I noticed something on the table. It was food. I walked over to the table and picked up the plate. It was warm, and the smell of the food made my stomach growl. I realized that I was hungry.

I sat down at the table and started to eat. The food was delicious, and it made me feel better.

I finished my meal and stood up from the table.

I can't seem to figure out where the food came from. I don't remember him entering the room, but it's possible that I didn't notice. I feel so stupid for not being more aware of my surroundings. I should have been more cautious and paid closer attention. I'm going to try to be more observant from now on.

It's been hours and days since I've been stuck in this room, and he's the only one taking care of me. He's been giving me food and clothes, but I can't help but wonder why. What does he want from me? I've tried to understand his motives, but I just can't seem to figure it out.

And why didn't I notice him when he walked into the room to give me things? Was I that out of it? I've tried to stay up, but I find myself sleeping like a baby. It's like he's drugging me or something. I've tried to talk to him, but he doesn't answer or say anything. It's like I'm invisible to him.

I feel sick, and the weather outside isn't helping. The rain and wind are relentless, and the trees outside make scary noises. It's like I'm trapped in a horror movie. I can't help but feel alone and helpless. I don't know what to do or how to escape. I just want to go home.

It's been a whole day since the last time he gave me food, and I've eaten everything I had. I'm starving and I've been waiting for him impatiently, but I don't know where the hell he is. I haven't eaten anything since morning, and my stomach is growling and hurting.

It's already 6:24 pm, and he still hasn't come. I'm starting to think that he's forgotten about me. I took a quick shower and put on the clothes he brought me.

I'm lying in bed, waiting for him, but it's the first time he's ever done this to me. He always comes every evening or night to check on me. I guess I should sleep and hope that when I wake up, there will be food on the table. He sometimes does that. But I can't help but feel scared and alone. What if he never comes back? What if I'm stuck here forever?

_____