Chapter 2

"Cale, hey, wake up! " When he did, he became panicked, losing his bright expression.

He tried to straighten him out, but there was nothing he could do. He decided to lay him down on the floor to see what state he was in. Marquis Stan and all the nobility of the north-east rushed to Cale worried for him.

"Young master! "

"Cale! "

"Your Highness, what happened?"

"I don't know, Taylor can you go and see a guard so he can call a doctor?"

"Of course" he immediately left to meet the guards at the gate. The others remained at Cale's side while the other nobles did not move from their places at the table.

Alberu placed a hand on his forehead, checking his temperature.

"It looks like he has a very high fever..."

The nobles accompanying him became even more panicked.

By the time Taylor had gone to warn the guards, his condition had begun to worsen and a jerky breathing could be heard.

"Cale?! "Eric tried to wake him up by patting his cheeks, but it didn't work.

"He looks like he's having trouble breathing!"

Taylor had returned in the meantime, saying that the doctor had been notified.

"I hope he gets here soon his condition really isn't good" Eric took his hand of it trying to soothe him in some way, he didn't know what else to do.