Chapter 23

"well now that everyone is here, I will explain..."

"where is Choi han?"  Alberu asked, it was strange that the swordsman wasn't there especially when the topic concerned Cale.

"I don't know, I saw him not long ago and then he disappeared" after all he wasn't lying, that was really what happened.  Although Alberu looked at him suspiciously he said nothing more.

"As you know Cale is sick but he's getting better but it's only temporary, let me finish" he said before someone cut him off again "he said the problem was with one of  his ancient powers the one he used in the repertoire which allows him to read and remember many things.  This power is broken because of his fatigue over the last few days, he has difficulty controlling it and activates randomly causing him rather serious problems, Cale told me that he must be unconscious for this power to activate.  stopped.  Not asleep, unconscious and quite deeply... I saw with the doctor and we can induce a coma to do it with medication but that is dangerous for Cale..." he explained for those who were not with them that day  , of course he also changed the truth a little so that no one would be suspicious.

"Dangerous how?"   the Duke asked.

"the same reaction he had with the drugs rather..."

"You mean kill him?!"  » The Duke's pupils were trembling when he asked.  The others were silent but they were also very worried, they cannot forget what happened...

" Yes... "

"THERE IS OUT OF THE QUESTION TO DO THIS! once was more than enough!  "he was very angry how could he even suggest that.

"We have no other solution at the moment and the longer we wait, the more fragile his condition becomes"

"Find something else!"  I will never give my authorization for this" the Duke's words were firm he did not want to discuss it further.

" but... "

He was cut off by noise in the communications device connected to the palace.  Everyone returned their attention to the device.

"Hold it!"  Wake up Cale!  » The crown prince could be seen near Cale shaking his body and calling him.

"Alberu is there a problem?  "

"yes, he's having a nightmare again, I can't wake him up!" 

" I'm coming very soon !  » Eruhaben was going to teleport to the palace but first he said something to the duke.

"you know I care about him a lot too I don't want to see him like, so although the doctor's idea is dangerous if there really is no other choice I would do it.  See for yourself what state he is in and it may get worse"

"There must be another solution, I'm sure you'll take the easy way without thinking about my son's needs!  "

He really wanted to jump for his throat but Alberu called him in panic through the orb.  He'll deal with that stupid human later.