I

I roll over in bed, his large muscular arms swung around me encasing me in his grip. I turn my head to look up at him.

"Morning sweetheart." Shane said his grin widening as he swooped a strand of hair behind my ear. I let a small smile appear on my face before I buried my head into his chest.

Shane and I had been seeing for the past year but had only made it official and moved in last week.

He began to move out of bed causing me to fall off his chest and onto the mattress. I let out a groan.  He turned and looked back over at me lying in a heap on the bed grinning.

"Come on we have to go to ricks today remember?" He smiled. Rick was Shane's best friend he was like a brother to him and his wife Lori has just given birth to their son.

Shane after seeing no sign of me getting up came over to the bed and swooped me up. We both began to laugh. He carried me all the way to the kitchen and sat me down at the dining table.

"I guess I'm making breakfast again." He said sarcastically.

"I suppose you are." I smiled back. Planting a kiss on his forehead before he moved into the kitchen and began to prepare our food.

Not too long after, we left the house and headed to ricks' house. Once we arrived he opened the door and Rick and Shane greeted each other as I headed through into the living room to see Lori sat on a small rocking chair in the corner of the room holding a tiny little baby wrapped in a pale blue blanket.

I greeted her and ask how she was feeling before I sat down on the chair opposite. Not too long after Shane and Rick came into the room. He sat down beside me as him and Rick caught up.

"Would you like to hold him?" Lori said. I almost didn't realise she was talking to me at first since the room was so packed .

"Oh no I'm not too sure I'm not very good with kids." I awkwardly stated but Rick practically forced the kid into my arms. His tiny hand wrapped itself around my finger, he was so peaceful I couldn't help but smile.

Shane softly kissed my forehead "you'll make a great mother some day Brie" I shrugged it off. I'd never seen myself as the kind of person to have kids.

~~~~~~~7 year time skip~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Shane and I have been together for some time. It was night and he got up to go to shut the blinds.

"I'm going to miss you" I said tears forming in my eyes.

He looked at me confused. "Hey, it's only two days no need to be so emotional about it." He came over and sat next to me on the bed.

I climbed on top of him to sit on his knee looking into his dark brown eyes. I ran my fingers through his waves before our lips crashed together. His hoodie and top came off soon after followed by the rest of both our clothing as he ran his hands up my thighs and along my hips.

When I woke up the next morning i realised I had forgotten to pack after all the excitement last night. I snuck out of bed without waking Shane and pulled on a hoodie,tank top and some denim shorts. I threw some essentials into a bag before I heard a car beeping outside which woke Shane.

"My brothers here baby." I said turning to look at Shane who slowly opened his eyes and began to rub them looking puzzled.

"You could've woke me up" he responded before quickly gathering his thought and pulling on some jeans and taking me outside. We kissed each other goodbye before I got into my brothers car and we began to head to our parents house. His wife and son were in the car. Milan (his son) had just turned 1 a couple of days ago. All of my sibling had kids and were married I was the last one but I'm also the youngest. Shane was meant to join me but got held up at work.