III

"What the fuck does that mean!" Daryl shouted getting in his face.

"This place was full of all kinds of nasty diseases which we wouldn't want getting out. So it's designed to decontaminate when the power runs out" he replied so calmly it was unsettling "vi define!" He shouted

"in the event of a major power loss or terrorist attack, high-impulse thermobaric (HIT's) fuel-air explosives are released which produces a blast wave of significantly greater power and duration than any other known explosive except nuclear. This is an extreme measure to protect the public and ensure that no infectious diseases escape the facility."

"It's going to explode!?" Lori said shocked rising from her seat and grabbing Carl.

A lot happened very quickly but Rick managed to convince dr Jenner to open the doors and we all rushed out. But we're unable to smash the glass window despite their best efforts.

"I think I might have something that could help." Carol said rummaging through her bag.

"Look Carol, a nail file ain't gonna cut it." Shane said before his face dropped when she pulled out a grenade.

"I found this in ricks uniform when I was washing it thought it may come in handy" she smirked at Shane.

After we got out we rushed to the car and ducked down just as the place exploded. There was nothing left of it.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

We were on the road for a while. Shane and I spent most the time just lounging on the bed in the rv since I had become too tired to do anything. My stomach cramps had been getting worse over the past few days and we were unable to find any painkillers at any of our stops.

Me and Shane were cuddled up in bed together at one of the stops when the bed went damp. "Shit!" I said. "We still never found any doctors Shane." I cried. "I'm going to die."

He had a panicked expression on his face." Your not going to die I'll go and get Carol." He returned with her and held my hand. I had the duvet in my mouth so that I didn't make any noises. I gripped onto his hand so tight but then I blacked out.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

When I woke up I was in some place which I didn't recognise. It was a bedroom but definitely not my bedroom. I got up and began to walk downstairs. When I reached the bottom I saw a group of people sitting in the living room I recognised most of them but there were s few unfamiliar faces.

But there was only one person who I really wanted to see. Shane. He was sat in the corner with a small blanket wrapped up in his arms. He was glancing around the room and that's when he saw me . He instantly came over to me and embraced me.

"I'm so glad your okay" he whispered into my head. I glanced down in his arms and saw a tiny baby. My baby. He saw me looking " this is Evelyn, I hope you don't hate that name I would've liked to have chosen it with you but you know with everything that happened-"

I stopped him. "It's beautiful, she's beautiful." I smiled at him.

I was fully recovered after about a week and back to my normal self. Which unfortunately meant that I had to sleep outside with the others since the man who's farm it is only temporarily lent me his bed. Although the group decided it would be best for me and Shane to stay in the rv since we have the baby.

It was late at night when Shane woke me up. "Hey baby" I just smiled at him. "I missed you so much you know." I climbed on top of him. I pulled his shirt of and slowly caressed his chest before untying his belt and pants. He flipped me so he was facing me one of his hands against the wall and the other on my shoulder My hands flew to his hair, my fingers lost themselves in it, combing through his perfect chocolate locks, slightly massaging his scalp here and
there as the kiss got more and more intense. Just as he was about to start I pulled a small packet out of my bag and held it up to him.

I smirked at him " don't want another Evelyn as gorgeous as she may me" he laughed with me.

We must have been loud since only 2 minutes later there was a knock at the rv it was Dale. "Is everything all right in there"

Shane placed his hand over my mouth to cover my moans. "Yeah we're fine!" He shouted back and then turned his attention back to me and we finished off.

When I walked out of the rv in the morning I was met by some very unwelcoming looks. Lori pulled me for a chat.

"I don't think that's very responsible of you given the circumstances. We really do not need another baby to look after the one we have is already bad enough."
She said glaring down at Evelyn who was peacefully sleeping in my arms.

"Oh don't act so innocent Lori! You don't think that everyone knows about you and Rick and don't even get me started on you and Shane. He told me about you two. I can't believe you! You were supposed to be my friend!" I cried.

She stormed of after that. And I went back to the rv. I couldn't bare to face anyone.

Later that night we were all sat around the campfire eating our meals which Daryl had caught while hunting when Lori said she and her had an announcement to make.

"I'm pregnant." She stated holding onto her stomach giving me daggers.

I scoffed at her. The nerve.

~~~~~~~~~~~
A/N I know this isn't very good but it's my first time writing smut I'll try to improve!