+The Start+

Eunchae POV

(4 years ago)

Finally, I'm starting at the new dance academy that opened up, im so excited! Hopefully I'll do well, I mean it's going to be full of talented people who share the same dream as me, hopefully I can make some friends here.

My first class today went well it was more of a class that helped the teacher see where everyone is at and sort out different groups and classes needed. There was a lot of really pretty people there, one in particular caught my eye, she seems rather funny from the few jokes she has thrown out during class.

Due to my introverted personality I decided to talk to the teacher about her see what she is like, "seonsaegnim who is that?" I asked whilst pointing to this mysterious girl, "Ahh, her name is Huening Bahiyihh" that's a unique name is she not from here? My thoughts were caught off when she continued, " she is 15 and you have probably heard her last name before, her brother is in the group TXT, Huening Kai".
Ahh, I was thinking that name was familiar.

After talking with the teacher I plucked up the courage to talk to her. Hopefully we become friends.

"Hi my name is Hong Eunchae what your name?" There was a slight pause she seemed to be thinking, " oh hi, im bahiyyih". Huh, she seems very cold compared to the jokey person I saw during class maybe she is shy like me, " what age are you?", "I'm fifteen"  "oh I'm only 13 your my unnie then" she just gave a small smile after that and i could sense that she didn't really want to talk so I just excused myself and went back to practice what we learned.

Bahiyyih POV

Well done hiyyih you scared her off. I have a habit of doing this but it's not my fault it's just that from my time here most people who talk to me only ask things like "omg what is it like to have a idol brother","are you not jealous" and other things along them lines so I guess hearing someone actually talk to me was new and I didn't know how to react, guess it doesn't matter now that i scared her off.

(3 weeks later)

I cant believe I cant get this dance right like we have been doing this for the past 2 weeks and I'm the only one who isent able to do it perfectly. The teacher keeps scolding me for not keeping up and the others in the class keep comparing me to Kai and it's all getting a bit much.

So here I am in the stairwell crying, luckily no one comes here because they always use the elevator so it has been my safe space. As I was sitting there drowning in my sorrows I could of sworn I heard a door open and close but maybe it was just in my head.

All of a sudden I hear a voice, "you mind if I sit with you" that familiar voice, it's that girl from before, Eunchae wasent it, "yeah sure if you want" she sat down and there was a silence but weirdly enough i found it somewhat comforting "what's wrong" she asked. It took me a minute but I finally replied " I'm just a bit stressed because of the routine everyone but me seems to have it down but im here struggling and the constant scolding doesn't help either" I rambled on but she just kept looking at me with this type of adoration in her eyes.

"Dont be stressed, it's actually really hard i keep struggling on that one arm part before the chorus like it's driving me crazy" she says with a cute frustration on her face which I can't lie did make me laugh. "And dont worry about the scolding im getting it to and to be honest it's not helping becaus i still have no idea" she said with a giggle which made me bust laughing " Ah, sorry your just really funny with your expressions", "thanks i take pride in it ,hehe , but anyways you really shouldn't feel down I know you will be able to get it with time". She was right, I was just so absorbed in everyone else's opinion i didn't think like that. "Thanks for this, would you like to be friends?"

"I would love to" she said with a massive grin, I have a feeling we are going to get on great she just has this sunshine to her. "So, Eunchae wanna go to the store with me I think we deserve some nice food right now" "YESSS LETS GOO!" and with that we were off talking about classes and giggling over nearly everything. I really like this girl.

______________________________
Thank you to everyone who has read this it's my first time ever writing something so please be nice😂😂

I started this because I have been searching for some good stories about Eunchae and bahiyyihs friendship so I said why not make one myself :) if you have any suggestions for the story let me know because I don't have a set direction for the story yet so any ideas are welcome :)

Thanks🐸🧡