+The Finals+

Hiyyih POV

Oh my god, i cant believe that its already the final week of shooting. It was a hard few months of filming but i still enjoyed and i've made so many friends so its worth it.

The only bad part is that i havent been able to talk to eunchae that much and i miss her. Wait, like as a friend... i miss her as a friend. Anyways, i had asked her to come to the finals but she said she couldnt miss training due to rumours of a new girl group forming. I mean i understand but im still a bit sad that my bestfriend cant come.

Finals day
Everyone is running around like headless chickens, its funny but i cant lie im also out of my mind with how nervous i am.
*Ding*
Oh, Eunchae texted me.

Frog Eunchae🐸
-Unnieeeeeeee, good luck
today, sorry i couldnt come :(

Me
Dont worry chae :)
Hopefully the next time you see me
ill be debuting 😆

Frog Eunchae🐸
Fingers crossed🤞 good luck unnie x
Miss uou xxx

Me
Miss you too chae xx

Wow, she really knows how to calm me down. Anyways the final is about to start better make sure im ready.

Eunchae POV
I cant believe she bought that, thank god at least now she wont expect a thing.

Im currently standing with hiyyihs family waiting for the finals to start. Im not even competing and im so nervous my legs could give any minute.

The lights went dark and the host came out to the stage and began the show.

1 hour later......
They are now anout to sing SHINE, i wonder if hiyyih unnies group are going to be the main group.

The music started and the lights shone on the stage, and there she was, she looked amazing in her stage outfit. As she was dancing she came over to where her family and i were, she must of been suprised because when she saw me her eyes lit up. I just gave her my signature bright smile and she returned it, we looked at each other for what seemed like forever.

What is this feeling, is it happiness, or am i jealous she is on stage?? No... i dont think its that, i feel as though my stomach has a million butterflies in it. Huh, i must be happy for her, ya that it im happy

Right??????

______________________________

Hey guyssss

Sorry its been so long.

i got the inspiration for thsi story a while back and wrote a few chapters but they didnt seem right so ive rewrote so many times😂😂

I hope you liked it and if you have any requests of how you would like the story to go, id love to hear your opinions.

Thanks🐸🧡