° ★ ☁️neteyam x aonung☁️ ★ °

° . *   ° . °  . * ¸ ° . *

[a/n] This is my first actually story I'm doing so sorry if there are mistakes.

° . *   ° . °  . * ¸ ° . *

Aonung's pov:

My eyes fluted open as I blink multiple times , adjusting to the new lighting.
I could here the faint sound of water crashing against the shore as thought popped into my remembering that I had to meet Rotxo by the rocks.

I lifted my legs over the hammock and place my feet on the ground . My eyes scanned the room to see if any one else was awake and to my surprise they all woke up before what a shock .

Time skip

° . *   ° . °  . * ¸ ° . *

Rotxo and I were just chilling talk about random stuff until the sound of the horn being blown into filled the atmosphere. We both quickly got up to go see what the fuss was about. The faint sound of gasping and screeching caught my attention. So I told Rotxo to follow me as the noise led me to a big crowd of people.

Since I am the chiefs son they parted to make a path for me a Rotxo. Once we go to the middle I saw 6 dark blue na'vi's standing as 5 big as hell bird thing stood behind them screeching and clawing at the sand . My eyes widened as I look at rotxo and back at them . One of them caught my eye he had bright vibrant eyes and had muscle arms . Wait..is he looking at me also what am thinking about ! I quickly took my eyes of him and looked at the ground as my face felt warmer than before. I then turn my head to face Rotxo . I saw that he was looking in a certain direction . So I slowly moved my head to see what he was so mesmerised about. As my eyes finally came to a stop I realised that he was looking at one of the girls in the group of dark blue na'vis . She was tall then him and almost the same height as me. 

I gave Rotxo a small nudge to get him out of his trance.
"What?"
I hear him say
" you good bro ?"
I said with a smile on my face
" yea yea any way don't u think they look a bit funky?"
"Rotxo! Don't say " I whispered yelled
"Ao.. the tails " Rotxo  replied with a smug look on his face
"Ok i know there tails are a bit funky but it helps them in there  surroundings dumbo"
I said softly
"Whatever"
He spoke with annoyance in his voices.

° . *   ° . °  . * ¸ ° . *

[a/n] ( neteyams pov will take place when aonung and rotxo walk through the
crowd )

Neteyams pov:

I stood still waiting for my father to give us a command. I look amongst the crowd of people. Until someone caught my attention...
Their eyes were a gorgeous mix of Columbia blue and sky blue the stuck out compered to others , his hair was long and wavy and he had a good figure to him.. WOHA what am I thinking..
I quickly snap out of my trance and I then realised he was looking back at me.
A warm feeling came across me I felt a smile slowly form on my face as I see him quickly look at the ground in probably embarrassment.

I turned my head to face my brother.
He was staring at something or maybe even someone..
I then faced the direction he was staring at . I saw i girl slowly walking over here as a gap was made for her . She slowly walked next to the person I was.. um.. staring at..At first I felt jealous until I heard her say
" hi brother!"
In a cheerful voice then her brother replied with
" hey sis"
With a small smile on his face causing me to smile a bit .