° ★ 🪸 Rotxo x kiri 🪸 ★ °

° . *   ° . °  . * ¸ ° . *

This is my first smut story soz it it's cringe lol

° . *   ° . °  . * ¸ ° . *

No one's pov:

Over the past couple of years kiri and rotxo had gotten closer and closer. They undying love for one another was slowly blooming into a unbreakable relationship between the two.

The two had started to share they very own marui . Rotxo showered kiri with love , care and respect , kiri did the same to rotxo but rotxo did it more often.

The two sat together , giggling and laughing at today's previous events. Rotxo eyes started look somewhere else.He started to stare at kiris lips be for he leaned in and started to kiss her neck he climbed on top of her gently pushing her on the floor of there marui . Small noises escaped her lips as he gave kiri hickeys on her collar bone , slowly going further down , he left occasionally bite marks over her body . Once he got to her hip he then slowly untied her loincloth and placed it beside them . Kiri tried to hold back her noise until Rotxo said softly .
" Why are you hiding all of your cute noises? "
Kiri wimped softly as rotxo placed his tongue inside of her slit , exploring it like it was a cave . Kiri moaned uncontrollably as she started to jerk her hips forwards and pushed rotxos tongue deeper inside of her . After a few minutes of rotxo eating kiri out . She came all over his face , he then lifted his head up and licked the cum of his face .
"Was I good ? "
Rotxo said with a grin on his face
" very "
Kiri answered quietly.

° . *   ° . °  . * ¸ ° . *

🌊 ° the end °🌊

° . *   ° . °  . * ¸ ° . *

[a/n] to the person who requested this soz that I didn't do normal smut where they um make babies but I didn't fell comfortable enough I hope you enjoyed it tho (also soz it it was short

° . *   ° . °  . * ¸ ° . *

( 310 Including this )