°★🥥 Tonowari x ronal 🥥★°

° . *   ° . °  . * ¸ ° . *

[a/n] I haven't posted in while but that's because I'm lazy any way this is mostly angst but there will be some fluffy 🔅

° . *   ° . °  . * ¸ ° . *

Ronal pov:

The sound of the ocean coming in contact with the shore and rocks was calming my mind off but I still couldn't get this thought out of my mind . It's like it was shallowing me whole. For the past couple of days , Tonowari has been distant. For some reason this has lead me to believe that he may have cheated on me. I don't know who with but he just doesn't seem interested in me anymore. Normally he is very loving and caring but.. It seems he had thrown all of that in the ocean and let it drift away.

°★🌊🌊🌊 ★°

Time skip (still ronals pov)

I was at the marui making food for my family. I head heavy footsteps entering into our home so i look to my right to see Tonowari making his way in . I quickly to my eyes of him and went back to cooking. Until a thought popped in to my mind. I tried to get it out of my head but it just wouldn't go.
" Do u love me?"
With pain I'm my voice , I asked him and a frown appeared on his face
" what makes you ask this? Of course I love you."
" Then why must you be so distant towards me ?! Why just why!"
I spat out with anger and confusion.
" what do you mean ? "
tonowari  spoke with concerned look on his face.
" You barely pain attention, you don't even look at me , you probably with some other woman aren't you."
" ma ronal I sorry that I have put you through this , you are my only mate , eywa  has blessed me with you why would I turn my back on her . I will always love you ronal "
All I could do was let tears stream down my face as tonowari walked over to me as he hugged me  .  I softly smiled as all my bad thoughts drifted away. He left gently kisses on my four head and hugged me tightly.

° . *   ° . °  . * ¸ ° . *

°🌊the end🌊 °

° . *   ° . °  . * ¸ ° . *

[a/n] Ik this is short but I'm to lazily to write anymore 🔅

° . *   ° . °  . * ¸ ° . *

( 372 Words including these )

° . *   ° . °  . * ¸ ° . *