✰ ❛ 𝐩𝐨𝐬𝐡 ❜ ✰

❛ 𝓲 𝓽𝓸𝓵𝓭 𝓽𝓱𝓮 𝓼𝓽𝓪𝓻𝓼 𝓪𝓫𝓸𝓾𝓽 𝔂𝓸𝓾 ❜

ANOTHER STUPID SCHOOL DAY. The weekend was over and it was finally monday. I hadn't talked to anyone since the fashion show. I guess the went to Alex's house after the party. I wouldn't know cause I didn't get the memo.

As I walked into the school I saw my friend group chatting by Brandts locker. That one blonde girl was with them. In my spot. I walked over feeling a bit down since I had to stand in a different spot. "Hey guys." I said as I walked up to them. "Oh hey!" Heather said. "Oh you're in Jess's spot." Becca pointed out. "Where else is she supposed to go?" Dustin asked. Suddenly Jess came and shoved me out of her spot. I was out of the circle. Holy Shit. I just got replaced. And none of them seemed to care.

Alex took a quick glance back but turned back around when the blonde girl started to talk to him. I just turned around and silently walked away. I was the first in homeroom and when everyone else got there, Connie and Heather didn't talk to me.

Mr. O got the classes attention. "Okay everyone. We have a new student. Her name is Hannah Baker." And in came the blonde girl. So that's her name.

♥ ♥ ♥

ME, CONNIE, BECCA, AND HANNAH SAT DOWN IN MAYAS HOUSE. There was an awkward silence. "Thanks for coming over guys." Maya said. "We had to, for school." Becca mumbled. "Yea, yea for school." Anna said along with her. "Is anyone hungry?" Maya asked pointing to the bag of chips and tiny bag of what I thought was gummies on the counter.

"That's not really food." I said. Becca chuckled at my comment. Maya grabbed the bag of cheetos and opened it. She took out her retainer and set it down on the table. I quite literally gagged in my mouth which Connie noticed. Maya handed the bag to Anna, Anna then poured it all in her hand. Maya shook her head and Anna put the cheetos back in the bag. The she handed it to Becca. Becca and Connie grabbed a chip while me and Hannah declined.

"Do you like have anymore food?" Connie asked Maya. "Uh no." Maya responded. "That's not possible, can I check the fridge." Hannah sassed. "My brother ate everything we have so.." Maya was cut off when Connie, Becca, and Hannah all got up to check the fridge.