✰ ❛ 𝐛𝐮𝐫𝐧 𝐢𝐭 ❜ ✰

❛ 𝓲'𝓶 𝓷𝓸𝓽 𝓷𝓪𝓲𝓿𝓮, 𝓲 𝓱𝓪𝓿𝓮 𝓼𝓮𝓮𝓷 𝔀𝓸𝓶𝓮𝓷 𝓪𝓻𝓸𝓾𝓷𝓭 𝔂𝓸𝓾 ❜

𝔀𝓸𝓶𝓮𝓷 𝓪𝓻𝓸𝓾𝓷𝓭 𝔂𝓸𝓾 ❜

"NOW CAN YOU EXPLAIN TO ME WHY IM IN THIS DRESS- " I coughed when she tightened the strings in the back. "In the play, Hamilton cheats on Eliza, ugh, and she burns his letters to her and sings about how he was a jerk!" She grunted as she pulled tighter on the strings. "God damn." She sighed. "Okay that doesn't explain the dress though." I scoffed.

"You'll look fantastic while letting your feelings out." She said as she tied the knot and let go. It was a blue silky dress, I think she wears it in the beginning of the play. "You can change some lyrics. You know that song. I made you learn it for one of our karaoke nights." She said as she put her hands on her hips.

"I do.. but." I paused looking down at the necklace. "I don't know if I'm ready to let him go." I sighed. "I know it's hard. I'm not saying you can get rid of your feelings for him, but you should get rid of the lies he put in your head." She said as she put both her hands on my shoulder. "Okay.." I sighed.

☆ ☆ ☆

DUSTINS POV

WHAT THE HELL. Jessica gave Heather and them the bright idea of going to the theatre after school hours. She wanted to get our mind off of the whole 'Hannah is a slut' situation. Yeah. Connie told Heathers group about how Hannah did the shit with Alex, and they kicked Hannah out.

Our group, me and Brandt have been yelling at Alex the entire day for being so stupid. Brandt kept repeating how Alex was so stupid for 'cheating on the hottest girl at school' and that he would've killed to be with her. No he fuckin wouldn't. He just wants to get in her damn pants.