The Tua Family Attack; Danielle IG and Twitter

@MikeyTua started a live tagging Danielle, her mom and all their mutual friends

"Hey guys im here to spits some motherfucking facts about this bitch Danielle Cohn" Mikey looks at the view count as it keeps going up and up, "See you all wanna know the tea

"Hey guys im here to spits some motherfucking facts about this bitch Danielle Cohn" Mikey looks at the view count as it keeps going up and up, "See you all wanna know the tea. I'm going to wait till we got a good amount of views going aaaaand we are thereeee!" Mikey takes a sip of his drink playing with the rim of his cup, "Now you're probably all wondering why I haven't posted anything with or about my relationship or whatever with Danielle and that's cause she's a slut and a skank cheating on me left and right."

Username1: Wooooah wtf?!?!
Username2: This is so out of pocket?! Weren't they just spotted this past weekend on a date!!

Mikey reads the comments and rolls his eyes, "Ya no I wasn't anywhere near her this weekend. I've seen the pictures of "her and I" out but hate to break it to you all, that guy wasn't me." More and more comments come rolling in, some in confusion, some enraged and some with heartfelt messages showing support to Mikey.

Username3: I always knew she was a slut!
Username4: if it wasn't Mikey than who was it?!
Username5: You don't deserve that at all Mikey!
Username6: #teammikey
Username7: ...this seems really weird...

Mikey's mom Katie walks into the room and comes over into view behind Mikey, "I've been wishing to speak out on this little girl and her mother. I never liked her and now this just proves she was never good enough for my son." She pulls up photo of Danielle with someone, so causally holding her thumb over the "other guy's face" "See here she is out and about with someone other than my son! And I not only have a problem with that little girl but with her goddamn mother, she lets her daughter dress like a complete slut and let's her run around with guys all the time."

Username8: We can't see his face!
Username9: ...I'm smelling cap
Username10: Little girl? Isn't she like 18? Or 19? I can't remember her age
Username11: @username10 I think she turns 19 next month!

Katie rolls her eyes, "We will no longer be associating ourselves with that family or that girl ever again. My son deserves someone better and that's exactly what's he's going to get!"

MikeyTua's live has ended.

Liked by asia_and_glaicer_the_bengal_ and 245,148 othersDanielle Much needed get away from it all

Danielle Much needed get away from it all... #dontbelieveeverythingonline

View all 15,283 comments

Tanner Feel better ❤️‍🩹 also have you been getting tattoos?!
Danielle @Tanner Ya I have been actually!! They're right about them being addicted!!
Username1 We love a natural queen 👑
Username2 SLUT
Username3 Whore! How could you cheat on Mikey!!
Username4 I always knew something was off about their relationship!
Username5 Slutty ass bitch probably going to fuck a shit ton of guys on her "vacation"
Username6 #daniellecohnisoverparty
Username7 #daniellecohnisoverparty
Username8 #daniellecohnisoverparty
Username9 #daniellecohnisoverparty
Username10 #daniellecohnisoverparty
Username11 #sluttycohn #daniellecohnisoverparty
Username12 You guys are so quick to believe Mikey and his mom but we didn't even see the face of the guy!
Username13z @Username12 Exactly!! What happens in the dark will always come to light! #istandwithdanielle

#daniellecohnisoverparty is going viral!