Exposing Danielle

Liked by 989,828 Exposing_Danielle: Dani, Dani, Dani

Liked by 989,828
Exposing_Danielle: Dani, Dani, Dani. Tsk tsk tsk little girl, you aren't as innocent and as you seem. You're a naughty girl who likes to smoke, drink and party. The pictures you can clearly see it's Danielle partying, drinking and smoking against the law. That's not something one of Fashion Nova's babes should be doing. Don't trust her acting folks.

View all comments

Username1 I always knew I wanted to party with her😂

Username2 Ew what the fuck, she is so fucked

Username3 @Username2 it's none of our business what she does with her friends or her life! She is allowed to make her own choices, we have no right to judge her when we all make stupid decisions.

Tanner take this down now, we were all involved not just Dani. Leave her alone

Jordyn you're a really are a disgusting human being trying to make her seem like something she isn't

Danielle Yes. Those pictures are of me, but you know what. I don't give a shit what you think of me, it's my life and if I wanna fucking party with my friends and let lose and relieve some stress from all the shit I have been getting on here then fine judge me for being a human being. But don't try to use my name and pictures to be relevant. Fuck you hater.

Username4 @Danielle respect

Username5 I have so much more respect for this girl, good for you! Go Dani, yes stand up for yourself!!

Aspen @Danielle you handle this better than I would have

Exposing_Danielle's post has been reported for harassment and bullying