Danielle

Liked by Mikey, Username48 and 127,076 others Danielle: So everyone probably saw that @Loren basically posted a picture of herself really photoshopped and used the caption; "Guys I don't photoshop, I'm all natural💁🏼‍♀️ #fakeassbitchesthesedays" ...

Danielle: So everyone probably saw that @Loren basically posted a picture of herself really photoshopped and used the caption; "Guys I don't photoshop, I'm all natural💁🏼‍♀️ #fakeassbitchesthesedays" and I'm just completely heartbroken and confused as to why someone I have called one of my best friends for literally three years now would post something like this. She would text me all the time during the #photoshop comments I was getting on literally all my pictures. And I'm here to address it all finally, YES I photoshopped before; but I don't anymore and the fact that people can't see that I have stopped and are only commenting still too just be mean, is literally so disgusting and hurtful. So now you all know, so stop please. I'm human too and I have feelings. From the bottom of my heart please stop with all the hate comments, hate pages about me and just everything. If I have learned anything from this whole experience is that there are some fake ass friends out there and I don't need any of it anymore. Thank you.

View all comments

Username1 I'm really proud that you're finally addressing everything and not just letting people walk all over you. I'm sorry that someone you called your best friend would do something like that to you.

Username2 I used to think you were just a immature person, but after reading this.... my heart goes out to you and I just can't believe that such a sweet girl is hurting, people can't you see that she is just like us and we shouldn't be hating on her.

Danielle liked @Username1 and @Username2's comment

Tanner ❤️❤️❤️❤️ much love to this sweet girl, good for you for not letting certain people bring you down🙏🏻

Aspen Now if only @Loren could learn not to be a hurtful fake bitch, everything would be perfect.😇

Loren Fuck you @Aspen @Danielle you think you're so perfect, just wait. I'll make you pay bitches🖕🏻🖕🏻

Danielle has blocked Loren

Aspen has blocked Loren

Loren has blocked Aspen

Loren has blocked Danielle