New Experiences

Hello and welcome to the second chapter!

(P.S. This song is very loop-able)

Enjoy!!!

-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-

The strange man's face brightens as I repeat my name again.

Finally, he gets it.

I myself am having hard time, because I have no idea where I am. One moment, I was... Actually, I don't remember what I was doing before I woke up here. But now this guy with weirdly spikey red hair is making weird noises at me. But by now I've figured out that we're just speaking different languages.

Good thing I have a quick fix for that. But should I absorb his language, or should I give him mine? I'll start with his language; it'll probably be easier for him.

I reach my hands towards him, and the other person with half red half white hair makes a noise at me. I flinch back. 

The noises they make are so creepy.

The red head makes noises at the other person and turns back to me, nodding encouragingly. I slowly reach my hands back out and put them on both sides of his face. He looks shocked but doesn't stop me or make any noises. I pull my forehead towards his, and when they touch a glow emits from us. Concentrating as much as I can, I absorb his language. After a minute or so, I pull back. Both the red head and the other person are staring at me. But I see a spark of curiosity in the red head's eyes. I clear my throat, beginning my attempt to test out their language.

Me: I am Izuku... I am Izuku. H-Hello?

The red head falls off from where he was sitting on the bed before quickly standing up.

Red Head: YOU CAN TALK!?

Me: Not loud please.

I frown.

I couldn't correctly convey everything I wanted to say. I guess the absorption didn't go as smoothly as I thought. But at least I can understand him correctly.

Red Head: Sorry. How did you do that? Our foreheads touched, and then there was this weird glow, and then-

Me: Can not explain... Words not work right. Who is behind?

The red head looks behind him to see what I am talking about.

Red Head: Oh, him? That's Todoroki.

Me: Why is he... Bad looking?

The red head laughs.

Red Head: Todoroki, stop being intimidating. Go to the library and get the book. You know which one.

Todoroki: I was thinking the same thing.

With that, Todoroki rushes out of the room, and the red head directs his full attention towards me, making me nervous.

Red Head: What happened to you? I found you on the beach unconscious.

Me: I do not... Understand. Memory not there.

Red Head: Hmm... It would be plausible for you to have a bit of amnesia...

Me: Amne... Amnesia?

Red Head: Not being able to remember things. But at least you know your name, that's a good start!

Me: What is your name?

Red Head: Right, you couldn't understand me earlier. I am Prince Kirishima.

I feel fear grip my heart and I immediately get off the ground and kneel at his feet.