Living Hell

*Y/N POV*

Quinn and I were on our way to Math class, when Savannah ran up to us.

"Hey Quinn, Y\N." Savannah said. "What class are you two headed to next? I got biology"

"Math. Same with Y/N. Who is the Biology teacher? I know that math is Mr. Shinazugawa." Quinn responded. He didn't look to happy that Mr. Shinazugawa is our math teacher. I mean it can't be that bad, can it?

"I believe Ms. Kocho is the biology teacher." I said. Ms. Kocho seemed to be a nice teacher. I know her from last year at middle school. She came to our class to tell us about Kimetsu Academy.

We turned trying to find our way but we just ended up getting lost.

RRRRIIIIIIIINNNNNGGGG!!!

Oh shit! That's the bell! 

"See you guys later!" Savannah ran to Ms. Kocho's class making it just in time.

Quinn and I weren't as lucky.

We ended up making it four minutes late. Oh no. I think Mr. Shinazugawa won't mind.

"OI! WHY ARE YOU TWO FOUR WHOLE MINUTES LATE TO MY CLASS!?!"

Yep. I was wrong.

"Sorry Mr. Shinazugawa. We got lost on the way here." Quinn said, trying to get on his good side. I should try and do the same.

"Yeah, we are really sorry." I said

"I. DON'T. CARE. YOU TWO ARE LATE! EXTRA HOMEWORK FOR YOU TWO!" Mr. Shinazugawa said in a very harsh tone.

I whined in dissapointment. Quinn just sighed sadly. It must be easy for him because math is one of his stronger subjects, unlike me.

*Kanao POV*

I never realized how harsh Mr. Shinazugawa is on other students. He just goes a little easier on me because I'm Kanae's sister. He really plays favorites.

Once Mr. Shinazugawa was done scolding them, the girl named Y/N (she knows you from Mr. Himejiwa's class) sat down next to Genya and the boy plopped down next to me.

He seemed really sweet. And he was cute. Wait, what am I thinking!?! 

"Hi, my name is Quinn. Uzui Quinn." the brown-haired male said in a sweet tone.

"I'm Tsuyuri Kanao. Nice to meet you." I responed.

*Y/N POV*

Mr. Shinazugawa's class was living hell. Even that is an understatment.

The only thing I liked about the class was I got to be with a boy named Genya. He is Mr. Shinazugawa's younger brother, but he seemed really cool. I think we can be good friends.

RIIIIIINNNNNGGGGGG!!!

Finally! Class is over!

I looked at my schedule and saw that I have Chemistry class. The teacher is Mr. Iguro. I hope he is nicer.

A/N: Sorry I might not be posting much. School starts in two days. Anyway, seeya fellow weebs.