The Woman With Pink and Green Hair

*Y/N POV*

The bell rang after about a minute. I took a seat next to Nezuko and Yuichiro. Tanjiro was in front of me and Muichiro was behind a yellow haired boy who was next to Nezuko. Savannah was also there. She was next to Yuichiro.

The yellow haired boy seemed annoying. I'm pretty sure he is a simp for Nezuko. "Hi, Nezuko~ How are you today~" Yep. It's confirmed. He is a major simp.

"Zenitsu! Stop hitting on my sister!" Tanjiro yelled and flicked his forehead. So his name is Zenitsu? Huh.

At that moment, a woman with pink to green hair and green eyes walked in. She looked really pretty. Her hair was braided and she was wearing a cherry-patterned shirt that exposed her shoulders with a pair of jean pants. As she walked towards the front of the classroom, her red heels clicked against the tile floor.

"Sorry I'm late everyone. I'm Mitsuri Kanroji, your Theater teacher!" She said in a sweet tone. "I hope we can all get along well!"

Ms. Kanroji seemed really nice. Let me rephrase that. She is really nice. She told us about what we do in Theater and said that some days we meet up in the auditorium. She even gave us candy at the end of class! She is now my favorite teacher! 

When the bell rang, it indicated lunchtime has begun.

"Hi, Y/N!" Tanjiro said walking up to me. I don't necessarily have a crush on him, but I do think he is kinda cute. Especially when he smiles (which is all the time).

"Hi, Tanjiro," I replied. After a few seconds of silence, I asked "Do you want to sit with me during lunch. You can bring your friends if you want."

"Sure! I was about to ask anyway. Are you sure you're okay with my friends coming? They tend to be quite chaotic...." he said rubbing the back of his head.

"I don't mind at all. By the way, who is sitting with us?" 

"Zenitsu, Inosuke, Muichiro, Yuichiro, Genya, Kanao, Quinn, Savannah, Aoi, and Nezuko. Is that too much?"

"Not at all! The more the merrier!" I responded.