Did You Finish My Homework?

8:00 am

Third Person:

Hanni quickly grabbed her books from the locker she looked around trying to find someone.

"HEY HANNI!!!" Danielle (Hanni's best friend) screamed.

"Dani can you keep it low" Hanni whispered to her best friend who looked confused.

"But why? " Dani asked.

"So basically yesterday Minji told me to do her homework which is about 12  pages long and I forgot to do it because I was busy studying for the test today so I hope she doesn't she me today" Hanni said nervously.

"We have a TEST TODAY!!" Danielle screamed in panic.

"That's NOT the point" Hanni said looking around again.

"Your going to be dead Hanni"

"I know anyways its time for class let's go" Hanni said as she started walking.

"HEY PHAM HANNI" a familiar voice screamed. Hanni looked back it was Minji. Hanni and Danielle rushed towards their class ignoring Minji

"Your not going to get away with this Pham Hanni"

Lunch Time

Hanni was busy fidgeting with her hands as Danielle stared at her.

"Hanni are you not going to eat?" Danielle asked looking concerned.

"No... I am not feeling like eating today". Hanni replied.
"I'll go to the bathroom bye"

"Bye Hanni comeback soon"

Hanni rushed toward the bathroom hoping not to find Minji on the ways.

As soon as Hanni entered the bathroom a hand suddenly pulled her into one of the stalls. It was Minji. Minji pushed Hanni against the wall before locking the door. Hanni was in shock.

"So you nerd think you can get away huh? " Minji said with a smirk on her face.
"Where is my homework?"

"I...I f--or-got it" Hanni replied sweating.

"Forgot? Your going to get a punishment for that you little brat"
"Please don't hit me" Hanni pleaded

"It's much worse than hitting you" Minji grinned.

"I heard you like Jake and want him to be your  first kiss"
"How do y-ou kn-ow tha-"

Hanni couldn't finish her sentence when suddenly she felt a pair of lips crash onto hers. Kim Minji was kissing her!!! Hanni tried to push her away but Minji was to strong. Minji wrapped her hands around
Hanni's waist and pulling her body closer. Hanni didn't like it and was VERY UNCOMFORTABLE but she couldn't lie that Minji's lips were sweet and she secretly liked it. Finally Minji broke the kiss. Hanni quickly wiped of the saliva on her lips.

"If wipe your mouth I will kiss you again" Minji said before crashing her lips against Hanni's.