Followed Me Home

Finally Minji let go of Hanni. Hanni's face was all red and her lips swollen from the kiss.

"I have another task you have to complete a 20 page essay (which is worth 50% of my grade) for me and if you don't you won't believe what I will do to you" Minji whispered in Hanni's ears which sent shivers down her spine.

"But I have an-oth-er test to-morrow" Hanni stuttered

"I DON'T CARE!!! I will come to your house after school to make sure you finish it now GET LOST "

Hanni grabbed her bag which was on the floor and stormed out of the bathroom.l and ran towards the table where Danielle was sitting she sat down and cried on Dani's arm.

" Hey Hanni are you okay? "

" Why are you cry? "

" Why are your lips swollen? " Danielle asked concerned.

"Min-min-ji kissed me and stole my first kiss" Hanni sobbed

Danielle gasped

"How did her lips taste like?"

"SHUT UP DANIELLE THAT'S NOT THE POINT SHE KNEW I LIKE JAKE" Hanni screamed while Dani wipped her tears.

"Okay okay keep it down" Danielle said in a calm voice.

"But how does she know that? Your the only person I told that I like him, did you? Hanni asked.

" Uhm... Uhmmm.. I only told Haerin and Hyein because Hearin asked me while grabbing my hand if your interested in Jake when you were busy talking to him and blushing and I told her everything " Dani said in one breath.

"What! Why would you tell her that she and Hyein are Minji's best friend" Hanni explained.

"Because she asked me while looking at me with her cat eyes and I couldn't lie or deny it I am sorry"
Danielle apologised

"And now Minji is after me to finish her essay " Hanni.

Before Danni can reply the bell rang

*Time skips *

After school

Hanni was running down the corridor when she accidentally bumped into someone and to her despair it was Minji.

"Hey nerd are you trying to run away from me?" Minji said while looking at Hanni who was looking at the ground a little embarrassed from what happened earlier.

-------------------
A/N

Idk why I finished the chapter here ik it's kinda short I will try to make the next chap longer.