Shen Qing is alive

The members of shen family were sitting in the living room. There was grave silence but the joy in their eyes cannot be hidden. First madam shen was crying her eyes out as looking at her daughter whom she hadn't seen for full 5 years. Everyone in the whole city knew that second young miss of shen family was dead. She was killed in a car accident five years ago but now here she was sitting in front of them. Shen family members couldn't believe their eyes every cell on their bodies was seeping in joy. Their happiness cannot be described in words afterall this was their precious princess the only daughter of shen family Shen Qing. "Why are you not answering my question" Shen Qing asked as no one was answering her. "Qingqing they are happy to see you afterall they didn't even had any news about you for past five years. Your family loves you dearly it was hard for them to handle the news of your death and now when they finally accepted it you suddenly appeared in front of them. So it's reasonable that they are having conflicted feeling now. Let them digest the sudden joy and happiness from seeing you everything else can wait" Mu Yichen said. "Alright then but they have been like this for more than fifteen minutes for how long they will be like this" Shen Qing sighed. Their was a commotion at main door Shen Qing and Mu Yichen looked back and were shocked to see whole Mu, Li, Chen and Yao family. If someone was to see them all together they would be shocked afterall these five family stood at the pinnacle of city maybe even country. Every member of these family was treated as celebrity in the eyes of common people. People involved in many fields wanted to have connection with them. Mu Xiang ran straight to where Shen Qing was sitting wanting to ask many things but can't form any sentence. It was like her brain had stopped working and can't believe what she was seeing. Mu Xiang was the daughter of second master of Mu family and Mu Yichen's sister. It was not just Mu Xiang who was in daze but all who came here after hearing Shen Qing was alive and back. Half an hour later when everyone accepted the reality Mu Xiang asked "why are you alive.... weren't you dead". The question seemed out of place but Shen Qing smiled and replied " I was supposed to but Yichen saved me. Someone from an  underworld gang wanted to kill me. If it weren't for Yichen I might have really died." "She was injured really bad and stayed in coma for 3 years even temporary forgetting her memories. It took total five years for her to completely recover. Everyone assumed she was dead including those gang members so I didn't tell anyone her being alive because it was dangerous for her. I couldn't let those basterds find out so I didn't even told you and in pretext of expanding company abroad I took her away for treatment as being here was very risky" Mu Yichen explained what happened to them. "W..wh..what....what do you....mean...mean by some... underworld....was..wasn't it xinyue who wanted to kill you" first madam Li asked as her lips trembled.

Upon hearing what first madam Li said both Shen Qing and Mu Yichen frowned. "Auntie what do mean xinyue wanted to kill me.  Xinyue would be the last person wanting me dead in this whole world. She is your daughter for God sake where did you get this conclusion from" Shen Qing was furious. Since the first time they became friends Xinyue had been always protecting her but why is that these people still has a bias against her. "But the police investigation show that xinyue was behind your car accident and we also privately investigated but the results were same. The driver also admitted to it and the messages were indeed from xinyue. There was record of her chats with that driver. The money was also transferred from her account. That's why even court proved her guilty and she's in prison. With these solid proofs can you still deny that she didn't wanted to harm you" madam shen said as she looked at her daughter. She thought her daughter was really stupid. That xinyue wanted her dead but her daughter still naively believe that she would never harm her.