Rong Xinyue

In the central jail there was a rush of prisoners all running towards the open ground on the west side of jail. 'Lets go its about to start' one prisoner said to others. As they walk they kept discussing who will win. One said ' I think boss Rong will still be winner this time around too'. 'Maybe Hou Yang will win this time he practiced too much for this' someone said. ' But I think boss Rong will still be the one winning after all for five years no one have been able to defeat her' they reached at ground as they discussed where they had turned it into ring. On the ring was standing a petite girl and a burly looking man with a scar on his face. In comparison to the man the girl was looking very small making people wonder how can she win for four consecutive years given her constitution she may not even be able to do any heavy work. The girl was Rong Xinyue. It's been almost 5 years since she came to the prison in case of murdering Shen Qing. Other than her grandma no one was willing to believe in her. Or to say that it was very common not to believe her that it became a habit. The year she came in as prisoner she could not understand what was happening. How it came to this? all she ever wanted was a family but god seems to hate her. After experiencing ups and downs in prison she realised she has no one. This became her understanding of the life and what she gained in return of the understanding was emotional detachment. There was no light in her eyes no emotions could be seen. Sometimes it was like a living corpse. The man standing opposite her, Hou Yang used to be the leader of the prisoners acting as a boss. But since she started participating Hou yang was never able to beat her. This year was Hou Yang intensified his practice and was much stronger then the last years but he forgot that Rong Xinyue also have never stopped practicing. So in the end result was the same this year too without any suspense. Hou Yang could not understand where her martial arts came from as when she came she looked very delicate as the young lady of a rich family but if she was a young miss of rich family why was she in the prison. Still he never dared to provoke her as her fist were really heavy. At that time a guard came " no. 9077 chief is calling you in his office." The people there looked at her. Xinyue was surprised that chief called her but nonetheless she went to the office.