The truth behind car accident

"No matter what it wasn't her and it would never be her. And what do mean by prison..say what do guys mean by Xinyue is in prison. You guys...you guys no one believed in her. Why is that.....why is that you always have opinions on her. She must had said that she didn't do that. That she was framed. Am I right....I must be. Why can't you believe in her once..why...why?"

Shen Qing was agitated and it was becoming hard for her to breathe. "Calm down calm down it wasn't her it wasn't her I have investigated it was Bo Gang it had nothing to do with Xinyue. Xinyue is innocent we will go and bail her out okay...okay. breathe in..ou..in..out okay relax relax" Mu Yichen hugged trying to calm her down. He turned towards all and said "what I said now was not joke but truth. It really has nothing to do with Xinyue she was framed. The little girl is really carefree she didn't noticed anything amiss. The messages were indeed from her phone but timeline was between 1-3 am she is always sleeping at this time and you all know she never sleeps alone. It is very easy to hack anyone's phone in middle of night and then delete those messages no would find anything. If this happened with you even you might not have known and the money was  transferred one day after that incident how could she have paid any attention to it. And then investigation proving her guilty and throwing her into prison all these things happened in one swap. No one bothered to do a deep investigation because of your opinion on her. I didn't pay attention to the country until last year so I didn't knew what happened otherwise I would have interfered. After that I started investigating that driver's family members I got that feeling that something was amiss. What I found was that  driver's sister-in-law in a member of gang and underling of Bo Gang man who wanted to kill qingqing. No one paid any attention to driver family after his confession that's why you all blindly believed that xinyue was murderer."
"If what you said is true then why did they frame Xinyue what would they get from it" Yao Yiming first master Yao asked.
"Uncle to be honest I didn't really get it but one was that she was a perfect scapegoat for them not attracting any attraction towards them afterall no one of you would have believed her even they understood this thing. And second was no matter what this matter would be a thorn always pricking our heart and relation between five families would become strained. After that it would be easy to have a fallout and our demise too. They were really clever. If I didn't knew about Bo Gang then maybe even I would not had found out what really happened."
"How do you know about that man and why did he wanted to kill Shen Qing " madam Chen asked for the first time. "Auntie that man saw qingqing and wanted her to be his wife. How could I tolerate such unreasonable person so I investigated him and that was what I find out about him. That man is a psychopath if he can't get it then he would destroy it then this all happened." Mu Yichen explained. Everyone was shocked and baffled hearing the truth.
"Yichen let's go and bail her out I don't know how she is. She would have been to afraid there she never liked to be alone. Let go and get her okay" Shen Qing was one the verge of crying. Seeing her like this Mu Yichen sighed "okay let's go."