Kim Seokjin (Imagine)

Idol: Kim SeokJin
Title: Long time crush
Story type: Imagine

================================>

"Hi guys!", i greeted them.. "The usuals.. Get changed, then Ara and i will do your make ups.."

Oh, hi! I am Al.. Almaniqa.. Nope i am not a Korean but, yes, i do understand Korean language cause i have been working as a make up artist for 4 years now and, i learnt hangul from my bestfriend, Ara..

I was introduced to be Bangtan's make up artist 2 years ago.. Their previous make up artist has retired.. Hahaha she has become a mommy so she decided to resign and now, her job belongs to me..

"Hi noona~.. I am ready to be pretty!", says the cutest maknae on earth.. "Ahhh hahaha Kookie~.. Sit still okay..", i told him and he gave me a cute smile..

Ara did make ups for J-hope, V and Suga.. While i get Jungkook, Jimin, Namjoon and Jin.. Ara will always purposely let me do Jin's make up cause, she knew how bad my crush for him is!!

"Hey Al..", Jin greeted.. We are of the same age and i like it when he calls my name comfortably.. "Hi Jin..", i greeted him back and quickly take the stuffs i need to do his make up..

"Al noona~ Jin hyung~ We are going to the pantry! Be back soon! And we are stealing Ara okay..!", V shouted as he made his way to the door with the rest of the guys and Ara, leaving only me and Jin in the room!!

Jin gave a thumbs.. "W-what? B-bu-but-", i stuttered! I know Ara did it on purpose! She is smirking! "See you later unnie!!", she smile mischieviously!

As the door closed, i let out a sigh~ "Omo~~~", i softly whispered..

"You don't like being with just me in the room?", Jin asked giving me a startle..

"N-no no! I am okay.. So~", i stopped mid sentence and continue to do his make up..

It was nerve wrecking doing his make up this time.. This is the first time, being just us alone in the room and, he kept staring at me while i am doing his make up!!

After minutes of being mentally tormented, its done! "Alright.. Thats it and, done!", i tried to compose my nervous self..

He looked at himself in the mirror and gave me a funny look.. "W-wae? Any-anything wrong?", and.........i stuttered again..

"Something looks wrong.. Like, something is not right..", he said, checking himself once again in the mirror as he stood up..

In panic, i cupped Jin's face with both hands and pull him towards my direction and examine his face quite close.. "Huh? Where? Which? Wh-", i did not get to finish my questions when i notice how close we were!

I facepalmed myself mentally and was about to let go of his face when he suddenly snaked both arms onto my waist!!

"J-ji-jin?", my heart was beating at a freaking fast pace!!

"I have a crush on you Al.. Its been almost a year and i can't hold back anymore..", he confessed..

"Huh-", and before i knew it, Jin crashed his lips onto mine!

It was a sweet soft passionate kiss which made me feel like a spell was being casted on me as i responded to his kiss..

He softly bit my bottom lip and pulled back from the kiss..

"Al, will you be mine? You like me too don't you?"

OUH MY BANGTAN!! HE DID NOT JUST ASK ME TO BE HIS GIRLFRIEND!!

"I have a crush on you too.. Since the first time i saw you smiling at me..", i am as red as a tomato!

"Soooooooo~ Will you be my girlfriend?", he smiled..

THAT SMILE!! THAT QUESTION!! ASK ME ONE MORE TIME AND I'LL DIE KIM SEOKJIN!!

I look at him and nodded..

"Yes!!", he fist pump the air.. "Anyway Al jagiya~", Jin called as he took his sit again.. Jagiya?? Imma melt, imma melt!! "Ye-yes, ja-jagi?", i have a tomato head right now!

"I think i know now whats wrong with my make up ..", he said..

"Bwo?", i asked confused..

"Our first kiss made my lipstick smeared..", he smiled mischeviously and gave me a wink..

======================================================
; Yayyyyy~ First story imagine done!

The story may be kinda lame but this is the inspiration that came to my mind at 1:30am (8GMT+) Hahaha..

Anyways, i hope you will like it!!
Comment or vote okay..

More stories coming up soon!!

Its 2:30am now and i am going to sleep!!
Goodnight to you all!!

*smooches* ♡EbvaS.