Naughty BTS

#Jungkook
_________

Imagine waking up to see Jungkook's cute face staring at you , with his cheeky smile and getting a slow soft morning kiss on the lips ..

#Jin
____

Imagine Jin , only with toque and apron (nothing else on him) telling you , dinner is ready when he actually cooked nothing and meant himself as 'dinner' ..

#Jimin
______

Imagine Jimin topless , dancing sexily towards you the moment you step into your house after work ..

#V , TaeHyung
____________

Imagine V doing the aegyo to you on bed before sleep cause he wants to 'play' ..

#Rap Monster
___________

Imagine Rap Mon and you watching a comedy movie , he kept laughing , you can't stop looking at his dimples and he suddenly pushed you and got on top of you to give you a kiss on the lips..

#Suga
_____

Imagine Suga standing at the opened bathroom door looking at you , smiling cheekily waiting for you to finish showering ..

#J-hope
_______

Imagine J-hope making a hilarious joke that made you both laugh and he suddenly kissed your lips ..

___________________________
*************************************

; Heyy dear readers !! I know the imagines are kinda mushy , hahaha , but i hope you liked it !! Thank you for reading .. Saranghae XD !! ~alma~