Kim Taehyung, V (Imagine)

Idol: Kim Taehyung, V
Title: Secret Admirer
Story type: Imagine

=============================>

"Not again..", i said to Dasom, my bestfriend. "You mean, secret love letter again?", she looked at my hand holding a piece of pink envelope.

Its been 3 months i've been receiving 'love letters' from my 'secret admirer'. Dasom and i have been trying hard to find who this person was and still, nothing!

I am not mad though cause its really sweet but i wanted to really know whom the sender is. The colonge on the paper will always make me smile but, who is he!?

"What did he write this time?", she asked. Without waiting further, i opened up and started reading.

"For everytime before i sleep, i wished to dream of you..
For everytime i wake, i smiled cause i thought of you..

Everywhere i go, i think of you..
Everywhere i look, i see you..

I am mad, mad about you..
I am crazy, crazy for you..

I wish someday i could,
To tell you who i really am..

You took my breath away when you smile..
You, brought light to my dark path..
You are my sunshine..

-K.T-"

"K.T?? Who the hell is K.T!?", Dasom screamed. "Shhhhhh! Too loud Dada, too loud!"

"K.T… K.T… K.T… We have Kims, Kwons, Kangs.. Too many..", Dasom said in annoyance.

"Woaaaaaaahh.. Look, Eva's got a letter from her secret admirer again..", a voice suddenly spoke. Both Dasom and i turn towards the owner of the voice and saw Jimin and V.

"Oh, its you again..", Dasom said, emotionlessly. "Hi beautiful..", Jimin greeted Dasom. "Eww, no! Get lost you no swag Park Jimin!"

"Awww too harsh Dasom :(", Jimin gave a sad face. "Hi Eva..", V smiled and greeted me. "Hey V..", i greeted and smiled back. Jimin and V went to class soon after. With Jimin pretending to be heart brokened.

As we were walking to class, "Hey.. You know that look V always gives you? Everytime he talks to you, his eyes seems to sparkle!", Dasom said. "You're crazy!"

"No really.. I saw it all okay.. Wait a minute! V's real name is Kim Taehyung, K.T!?", well Dasom has a point there but, nah i don't think so cause every girl in school, be it his noonas or dongsaengs, they all have a crush on him. And they are 10 times more beautiful then i am, it can't be him.

"You're crazy Dada..", i said not wanting to sound excited. "No, think about it.. I know you like him.. Come on, you're my bestfriend Eva.. I know you inside out!"

Not wanting to think much, "Forget that for now.. Class begins in 5 minutes.. Lets get to class first..", i told her.

And with that, we made our way to class.

***

"I will see you at our usual table later after i meet Mr. Jaebum..", Dasom screamed as she ran to the staffs room.

This girl and her screamings. *Tsk* I nodded to Dasom as i walk over to my locker to keep my books and again, i saw the pink envelope.

"Again?", i said to myself. I opened the envelope and started reading its contents.