chapter five

"I fell in love the way you fall asleep; slowly then all at once" - the fault in our stars.

I truly believe that I may have fallen in love with Avangelene although I've only just met her, I can't be sure but I feel something towards her, it might just be the way she looks or the way she talks to me. But either way I have some feelings towards her.

I fall back asleep and I let the time just past by, I don't dream of anything well actually I don't think I did. I open my eyes and I look around to what extent I can move. No one's around just the people oposite sleeping in their beds. I close my eyes and I start to daydream, I picture me and her walking on a sandy beach.

I am startled by a voice in the background. "Ok well it hasn't been confirmed yet but the bed Jake bed is in need to be used so we will have to move him".  I look over, as far as I can to see a man in a grey suit on the phone. He looks like my lawyer, he looks at me and smiles, he is my lawyer.  He puts the phone down and walks over to me. "How you doing Jake?".
"Ok I guess". I sigh
"Ok kiddo". He ruffles my hair and walks off and picks his phone up again and starts talking. I hate that guy he's such a idiot, he doesn't understand anything and I don't understand why he's my lawyer, he doesn't understand anything about me or what my family has gone through. No one does and no one will until i believe i can truly trust them.