My thoughts

Don't you ever just feel like everything around you is just slowly breaking and you feel like you can't handle anything no more well that's what I feel like. All the emotions I have inside me are soon to explode and I don't know how I'm going to handle it. I'm slowly breaking, each bit at a time, all of me is casually shutting down. Most nights are spent with tears or screaming, I never get a good night's sleep. All my dreams are full of bad memories I don't want to relive. My family are breaking, it's breaking my heart. I can't fix the way they feel but if only I could somehow wake myself up I could then at least try to make peace with my family, or if I can't do that I'd want to fix things with my step dad Renny just to make things easier for my mum. She means a lot to me and seeing her happy makes me happy. But now she is sad and is thinking I am dead. So If somehow I could get a second chance and wake up from this nightmare it would mean so much to me.

I completely forgot Avangelene I never told her the feelings I have for her and now she will probably forget about me and move on with her life. She doesn't need me but I need her. I will probably make her upset every night and cry herself to sleep but I love her and she really needs to know that.