OH?

| your ootd ^^ (shaded parts = your skin)
| wc: 2.8k
|warnings: stalker, swearing, hospital, bruising, murder??? & more i forgor

;;y/n

my mind was scattered everywhere has i hung up the call with a doctor. my breath was caught in my throat as i desperately tried to find solutions of the situation. i stammered, lifting my gaze to the nerdy boy still on my bed.

"do- do you have a c-car?" my voice was forced. i tried to sound not shaken. i tried to not sound like worried or desperate, but it all came out like that. i was shaken. i was worried and i was desperate for any way out of this situation. robbie grumbled. it was an obvious no. he didnt bring a car with him of course.

"uh- call someone who has a car or- fuck." i can feel my knees weakening as the worst thoughts had entered my mind. i can hear robbie scrambling for his phone. my voice was a bit stern and harsh but i needed a drive now. a drive to the hospital.

i heard robbie dial a line of numbers before bringing his pear phone to his ear. quiet whispers of 'pick up' were heard through the silence of the room, that and the sound of my purse's keychains jingling. i gathered everything i needed. wallet, ID blah blah blah. i wasnt sure how long i was gonna stay at the hospital. i wasnt sure if i should bring a blanket, or food, or extra clothes. but it didnt matter, i probably wouldnt find anything with the fact that my vision is currently blurry. the tears were starting to get too much. it was hard to hold them in. yes i just wanted to think the best and not cry, but i didnt want to cry in front of robbie as well.

i was embarrassed. no one has seen me cry in forever. i didnt want robbie to see me cry, or even ugly cry. just a moment ago, i wasnt weak in front of him. i wasnt afraid of anything, or concerned or worried. i was in adoration of robbie. it was true. everything i said about him. his hair, and his glasses. he was different from the rest. yes andré is a gentleman, and so is beck..but robbie was something entirely different. he was respectful, and there was time where i had caught him zoning out, but he was always polite. i mean, one morning he complimented my nails. my head was spinning the moment he said he liked the color and design. my nails are treasure to me. my nails were pure gold and i value them. i take care of them like they are my own babies. so the fact that he actually appreciated them, made my heart flutter and killer bees formed in my stomach.

anyways.

i grasped tightly around the purse and held it close to me. everything was biting me painfully as i hoped this person with the car can arrive faster. i heard movement behind me. i felt myself tense up as i knew it was robbie. i was avoiding staring into his eyes, blush already coating my cheeks at the thought of feeling embarrassment.

"y/n?" robbie called out, hearing his footsteps walking closer to me. i looked down, forcing my voice out.

"yes?" my voice croaked. i can feel a lump in my throat growing.

"are you- okay?"

a warm feeling filled my practically swollen chest. i cant be thinking like this in this current moment. it was, to me, inappropriate. but i cant help and admire the fact that this boy behind me was too caring for my own sake. everything about this was new to me. having company in my house for the first in months. usually it was the sudden parents in the living room, watching a movie and cuddled with each other. they seemed happy. and everytime i saw them while going down stairs for a snack, i figured i would be able to eat later. dont want them to be reminded they have a daughter.

i sniffled, quickly tucking my hair behind my ears as i nodded vigorously. "y-yeah yeah, why wouldnt i be?" it was obvious just from the tone of my voice. if i was asked that question again i would break down right in front of him and start sobbing on the floor.