WAIT, PARTY?

| ootd ^^ (shaded parts = your skin)
| wc: 0.6
| warnings: mentions of parents without care, mad y/n, baddie allison, not much bad things && not proofread

it's been a week since the incident of my sister. everyday i check up on her, making sure she's okay and checking for improvements. it's been difficult. my sister was my best friend growing up. although we hardly see each other now, she never treated me poorly. she treated me like sister. she did my makeup, she taught me fashion, she would do my nails and tell me about her boy problems growing up. i never saw her as anything worse. she struggled with the loss of my parent's care too. no matter how hard she tried, our parents never gave us attention. she could be top of her class, and she wouldnt even get a pat on her back.

knowing my sister is in danger hurts me. she knew about the struggles of entering the dangerous industry but it was a dream of hers. at first it was wonderful for her, until it was scandal after scandal and rumors after rumor which lowered her health. i always checked up on her after every dangerous remarks made.

i took in a deep breath, entering the school doors as i searched the room for allison. she was by her locker again, on her phone. right when i was walking towards her, i caught a glimpse of robbie. i felt my feet rushed cold as my mind went back to everything that happened before. how he totally ignores me now and forgot everything that happened. a wave of sadness and fury washed over me as i bit the inside of my cheek. i sighed before making my way towards allison.

"good morning~" i said in a sing-y voice, leaning on the locker by hers. she looked up from her pear phone and towards me, before checking me out. "girl, what happened to pink?" allison said with a grin. i chuckled before looking at my outfit. it as different from what i would wear, pink. "i dont know, wanted to try something new." i explained before opening my locker. it was still really bland. i just wasnt sure how to decorate it.

"okay so, trina vega is hosting a party tonight which is like- i guess a pre-party of the big showcase?" lily started to go on about a party being thrown by a 12th grader. i nodded along her words, taking my books out of the locker as i processed her words.

"wait party?" i blinked, turning towards her. she excitingly nodded, clutching her book close to her chest. "aaaand we're gonna go." an open invite party? that's interesting. "my mom has work after school so you wanna drop by?" i thought for a moment. "yeah but i need to bring my makeup and what im gonna wear."

she nodded before the bell rang, signalling first period. i groaned as i realized i might have to sit next to robbie again. maybe someone will give up their seat.

✧⁠*⁠。bababadum ch 10

HIIIIIIII IM SORRY I DIDNT UPDATE IN LIKE TWOOOO MONTHS BUT HIII
okay guys update on me ME AND HIM ARE DATING SJDHSIDHDIDJDKDKDKF gosh guys i love him im gonna marry him fuck he's so fine too LAWDDDD

but anyways im so sorry for not updating ill try to update more soon because i have two ideas i want to do sooo bad but i want to finish this book first buttt (AYO BUTT) would it really hurt to publish two new ones??? i already have one ready soooo beware of that 😝😝 anyways ill try to update soon luvv u bye 🖤