I AM EYES!

| no outfit, ur imagination. btw guys ive been trying to find outfits that are similar to the time period victorious occured but there's nooo outfits it's all just modern outfits when it comes to pinterest 😭
|wc: 1.8k
/warnings: anxiety, overwhelmed, cat edging u, im not sure, jade, not proofread

as i waited for first period to start, i stared at the photo allison posted to the slap.com. it was her, smiling with her pink lipstick and pink hair. cat was like a gleam of sunshine behind me as she raised her arm in the hair. she had an open smile as she tried to get as much of her outfit into the frame. then i sat in the middle, smile dropped as my eyes were drifted somewhere else other then the camera lens. i bit the inside of my cheek as i could feel myself clutching onto my pear phone way too hard.

i wouldnt say i was mad. i was just devastated with the fact that robbie was talking to someone else other then me. especially a girl. he never speaks to girls he tells me. he told me that girls avoid him due to his nerdy look. i dont understand that when i gave him attention, he suddenly turned his back on me and started talking to other girls. maybe i was mad. mad at the fact that he has been ignoring me and speaking to this girl with long black hair.

when i thought of her hair, i started to feel a bit insecure that my hair didnt replicate her silky type. i bit my lip as i closed my pear phone, seeing cat coming my way. "hi! did you have fun last night?" she was all giddy for it to only be 8 in the morning. i smiled, forcing a nod as i knew i felt everything but happy i was having fun. the girl stumbles around in my head as i desperately tried so hard to listen to cat.

i could hear cat rant but my mind keeps drifting to the thoughts i was having beforehand. honestly it was a bit dumb i found the idea addicting to the point im practically ignoring someone.

"..and asked me if i knew you.." i heard cat explain with a worried expression on my face. i felt myself snap out of my thoughts. "wait what?" i shifted my weight onto my other foot as i tried to listen to cat more thoroughly. "yeah this random girl with like- black long hair asked if i knew you. so weird..but her nose looked like a bunnies nose!" cat perked. i ignored the last part as i tried to focus on the girl cat was speaking about. "a girl, with long black hair, and a bunny nose..asked if you knew me?" cat looked a bit awkward before nodding. "seriously y/n, catch up!" she nagged. i scoffed to myself from her remark before shaking my head. "did you get her name?"

cat thought for a while before nodding. "yeah it was like.. reg-" before she could even finish her sentence, the bell rung loudly throughout the school. immediately everyone was alerted that first period started. especially cat. in my ears, i could hear cat squeal excitedly and start to run off. i tried to grab onto her but she had already turned the corner. i scratched the back of my neck, feeling overwhelmed and stressed about robbie.

god. why was i so bummed out about him. we dont even talk. i was so nervous and anxious about him when there wasnt even nothing to be nervous about.

;;

it was lunch, and i found a seat in the library. usually lunch was thirty minutes, which was enough time for me to gather my mind. i was so miserable. i could feel a heavy weight on my shoulders and i would kill to take it off. i pat my thighs, trying to release the tension that vibrated my whole body.

i have to be crazy. how could i not be crazy. what am i crazy over, he doesnt even like me and i totally dont like him. i dont like him at all. not even a little bit.

i bit my lip before picking my head up. with the amount of emotions bottled inside me, i could feel my heartbeat start to pick up and my eyes watered. with the amount of stress im going through over a boy was unbelievable but i cant help but hate that i have taking such a huge liking towards him. quickly, i looked down and opened my eyes with my fingers, letting my tears slipped onto my thighs. i wasnt gonna let some boy ruin my mascara. plus i should leave, i could feel someone watching me.