FACTS ABOUT WANDERING

First, Salamat sa mga kagrupo ko sa Writing sa pag aayos at pagrevise ng story ko. Yes, This story and the other one (Hearts and Soul) are from a script and it turned into a short novel. If you guys wa(o)ndering why it only has 4-6 chapters is because both stories are designed to be short films (in the script) and the original flow of this story and the 1st one is not like this, I revised it again to make it look as a novel. While writing this epilogue there's an idea that came into my mind and I changed the og flow of it.

Wandering: Life and Death, came up because of the song Muli by Ace Banzuelo the song gives me a different feeling at nag come up ako sa plot na parang sa lyrics ng kanta at I'm reading the comments under the lyric and mv of it. May isang comment na nakakuha ng pansin ko na gusto daw niya si friend girl pero hindi niya nasabi na gusto niya si ate girl bago siya mamatay bc of covid at yun nagsisi daw siya at hindi daw niya alam kung makakahanap pa daw siya ng katulad ni ate girl kung wala di lang daw siya magmamahal muli. Dahil sa comment na yan i come up with this kind of story.

I love reading (life, love, etc.) stories of other people because I was able to see and hear them. 
Mas nagiging aware at open ako sa mga maraming bagay. Mas lumalaki rin yung Perception at tingin ko sa mundo. As a person na wala pang karanasan about sa Pag-ibig, natutuwa ako kahit papaano na sa mga kwento ng ibang tao ay nararamdaman ko yun. If you don't know I'm a soft hearted person and I don't like it. lol.

Originally, it's a Teen Romance but because of some revision, we came up with the Platonic relationship of the 2. To avoid the cliché. The character's name is not Lilith and Adam but it's Isabella and Marcus. Moreover, Isabella (Lilith) was the one who has an illness. They have a pet chicken (a 45 days chicken) and I used it as Metaphor for how many days Isabella (Lilith) has left, I was thinking kasi that time na if we were able to make a real and for more 'visuals' presentation na rin, is like chicken represent her if she died the chicken died too.

Wandering: Hearts and Souls: The original plot of this, Erika (Kari) and James (Roho) are lost souls and was following around with Isabella (Lilith) and Marcus (Adam) as if they are with them on their journey doing those fun things. In the last part Erika(Kari) disguised as Isabella (Lilith) for Marcus (Adam) not to be mournful even just for a second. Then, their own story comes back into reality.

Ending, Isabella (Lilith) and James (Roho) saw Erika (Kari) and Marcus (Adam) in front of their graveyards being happy together. They are relief because finally, they can live world in peace knowing that their loved ones have already someone by their side. The End.

A/N: My main objective here is you my filo readers/viewers. Sabi nga ng mga professor ko na always think who is your audience, always put Filipino/The Philippines as your first audience and the rest are just secondary.

Thank you again!!! 

souls x