...FIRST DAY AT SCHOOL...

तेरे बाद हमने मोहब्बत को जब भी लिखा, गुनाह लिखा।।

Tamanna' pov :-

In the morning, I woke up to the sound of the alarm eventhough I couldn't sleep the whole night due to excitement.

On one hand, I was happy for new people and new experiences and on the other hand, I was missing Delhi. I missed my friends, school and the thing I was missing the most and the one I was desperate for was Chole Bhature.

I know I'm foodie.

Today is my first day of school. I don't want to be late at all, as they say, the first impression is the last.

So I hurriedly started looking for my phone and in the meantime my leg got hurt due to the side table. I can't do any work without spoiling something.

I am the clumsiest person of the whole universe.

You won't believe I can trip on my own self also.

I have so many scars on my whole body and I don't even know how I get these.

But this is not the time think all these.

Finally I found the phone and checked the time and it was showing 7 am.

So I went to washroom to do the morning

I quickly ran towards the bathroom but was also cautious that if I slipped and broke my bones, I would be in trouble.

I stood under the shower and turned the tap. As soon as the hot water touched my body, it felt as if all the pain had gone. Then I got out and started drying my hair.

Even though I'm not much interested in makeup and looks as inner beauty is more important than the outer show off.

But I always take care of my skin.

So now the most difficult part of the day comes.

I have so many clothes but I can't decide which one to wear.

I was so anxious about it as it was the first day of my school.

I should look representable

After spending a good half an hour to find the perfect outfit for the day I selected one.

I decided to wear a white tee with blue denims and white sneakers.

Seriously spending so much time and choosing the most casual clothes.

I love my natural waves. So just combed over them thoroughly.

I took my phone it showed 8 am.The school starts at 8:30.

There is not much time left, I must hurry.

I went downstairs and picked up the car keys.