PUNISHMENT

55 VOTES & 25 COMMENTS FOR NEW UPDATE

FOLLOW ME FOR CHAPTER PRECAP AND EXACT TIME OF UPDATE

TAMANNA'S POV...

" Sweetheart. I know you did that on purpose. But you forgot about 2 more wishes. Be ready for your punishment tonight."

His words were echoing in my mind for the rest of the time after he left for the office.

The day was quite usual as I was just roaming in his house which is basically a villa of many floors and with a lot of security. There are guards everywhere.

The whole ground floor was the living space which had many sofas and chairs in the corner of which there located the kitchen.

The first floor has bedrooms for the guests and if I forget to tell you there is a jacuzzi in every damn room.

The third one is the entertainment corner It has a personal movie theatre, a little cozy cafe, video games and also other fun things. There is a room in which all kinds of snacks and icecream were present I can spend the rest of my life there only.

On the fourth floor there were only few large rooms which were for family members. Our room was also present there.

And on the last floor there is a terrace garden with swimming pool.

One more thing his garage is in the basement and there is every luxury car and bike which comes to your mind. He loves cars and bikes.

A lift is also there.

Who have lifts in house.

The one with such a big house.

I came to my room as I was tired from roaming here and there in the house.

I looked at the clock which shows 7 pm.

I called my dad and talked to him as he was really worried about me.

I talked to him for good two hours and then was scrolling through my Instagram which was filled with messages.

No one knows about what actually happened in the venue except those who were present there. He warned everyone to not utter a word. There were many candid pics of us circulating all over the internet.

My stomach grumble as I didn't have anything since the morning.

Suddenly I heard a knock on the door.

Knock

Knock

Yes come in please. I responded.

Mom approached and sat beside me.

" Have I disturbed you ?"

" No mom. Tell me do you need something."