Hurt

AYAAN'S POV....

No she can't do this to me.

My heart is not ready to accept what my eyes just saw.

I decided to give her one more chance and went to the hospital reception.

I asked them about the details of the patients. They denied at first but as soon as I pulled my gun out of the pocket and they got to know who I was, they didn't dare to utter a single word after that.

I started looking for today's entries and soon saw her name. She came for a pregnancy test and well being of the child. The test results were positive but at the place of husband's name Reyansh was written.

I lost it. I can't stand it anymore.

I called himanshu...

"Cancel all the meetings"

" Wait why"

"Do what I say "

I said and hung up the call and went towards my car. I started driving like either I own the whole world or I am immortal.

Stopped the car in the parking lot of my bar.

As soon as the manager saw me he greeted me and I went to a lonely room filled with cartons of imported alcohol.

I need something to ease my pain...

Her face was coming in my eyes again and again. I wasn't able to forget about the betrayal.

The rest of the day was spent there drinking only.

TAMANNA'S POV...

we came out of the hospital as all the reports were normal.

I was happy that the child was healthy.

Reyansh bid his goodbye and we sat in our car.

"Thank you so much. All this is possible because of you." She said.

"It's ok. It was my responsibility to take your care in this crucial time"

" But..."

" Don't stress yourself too much. It is not good for the baby either. "

" Yeah."

" Now tell me when is your next appointment."

" You are the one who will tell me"

" What"

" I registered there by your name "

" Why "

" Because I don't want to make it a controversy and it was safer this way."

" Ohhh ok."

We drove home and had our lunch together. I went to my room as I was tired.

Then I remembered that ayaan called me when I was in the hospital so couldn't talk to him properly.

I looked for my phone in the purse and as soon as I found it. I called ayaan.

He didn't pick up the call.

Maybe busy in a meeting.

I lay down on the bed and my eyelids started getting heavy because of this improper sleeping routine.

Soon I drifted into sleep.

I woke up from a bad dream.

I was sweating badly and drank the water to calm myself a little bit.