Chapter 4: Dealing with a " Curse " ( Part 2 )

Hekapoo and Rhombulus made it to the roof of the building Mera was hiding, Rhombulus was carrying a human sized steel crate up to the rooftop and he placed it down.

Rhombulus: Okay, Mera, everything will be ok, Uncle Rhombulus and Aunt Hekapoo are here- Oh my goodness!

The camera turned to Mera to show that she had multiple purple stitched hearts on her arms, legs, tail, and her face. Mera had tears in her eyes as she was mentally panicking, she was still hugging her knees.

Mera: What's happening to me?!

Rhombulus: Oh... I forgot to tell her about Mewberty-

Hekapoo: ( to Rhombulus, angrily: ) You what?!

Rhombulus: I was so busy preparing for this day, I forgot to tell her, okay?!

Mera: Mew-what?!

Hekapoo: ( to Rhombulus, sternly: ) Just open the crate. ( To Mera, soothingly, trying to comfort her: ) Everything is okay, Mera. This is a completely normal thing that all girls go through. ( Hugs Mera ) Just try your best to remain calm, we are going to get through this together.

Mera: S-So this isn't my curse?

Hekapoo: No, sweetie, this isn't your curse. ( Sighs as she pets Mera's hair to comfort her, with a hint of guilt in her eyes ) This isn't your curse, kiddo.

Rhombulus then opens the crate.

Rhombulus: Okay, Mera, you have to stay in the crate until the phase is complete. Me and your aunt Hekapoo will be right here for you the entire time.

Mera nods her head, and Hekapoo helps her to her feet. Mera walked into the crate and Rhombulus and Hekapoo closed it shut behind her.

Rhombulus: ( to Mera, from outside the crate: ) Remember, Mery! Me and Hekapoo are right here.

Hekapoo: Take deep breaths, sweetie. This will be over before you know it.

With Hekapoo and Rhombulus, outside the crate.

Hekapoo: ( to Rhombulus, silently so Mera couldn't hear her: ) Okay, how long till this is over?

Rhombulus looks at the time on the watch on his wrist.

Rhombulus: Um... We have until...oh...

Hekapoo: What?!

Rhombulus: It won't be over until sundown. But don't worry, I left the princess a note, telling her that we needed to borrow Mera for a while. I put it on the dog that was in Mera's room 's paw.

( Meanwhile with Angel )

Angel comes down from Mera's room and sees a three eyed demon boy on Star's mirror.

Tom: Star!

Star: No. No.

Tom: Wait! Is Mera there by any chance-

Angel barks at Tom and charges at the mirror.

Marco: Angel! Down, boy!