Chapter 20: Lobster Claws/Moth Wand ( Part 1 )

( A/n: There will be a slight change in this episode, for now you're only hint of what it is the secondary title. I hope you like it, I ain't spoiling what it is. )

Star, Mera, and Marco were fighting monsters in Marco's backyard. Marco was fighting a giraffe monster and kicked him in the throat.

Giraffe monster: ( choked: ) My weak spot!

A monster sneaks up behind Mera and picked her up by her hair, causing her to scream.

Marco & Star: Mera?

They then heard barking, and they see Angel ran out of the house. Angel charged at the monster that had Mera, and he bit him in the leg, causing the monster to scream in pain and let go of Mera. Then a monster snuck up behind Star and picked her up, then Mera, Marco, and Angel got dogpiled by two monsters.

Ludo: Yes, yes! Now somebody grab the wand! Lobster Claws, you!

Lobster Claws: Oh, yeah, I got this! Go, red boy! Go, red boy! Go, red boy!

Ludo: Stop flexing your thorax and get it already!

Lobster Claws: This is happening now!

Lobster Claws approaches Star and grabs what he believes to be Star's wand, but Mera's eyes widened in horror at what he actually grabbed.

Lobster Claws: Booyah! I got it! I got it! ( Laughs )

Ludo: What the?

Ludo's monsters gasped in horror as Lobster Claws was holding the monster known as Beard Deer 's left antler.

Lobster Claws: You got clawed! ( Noticed what he was holding ) Eww.

Beard Deer: Huh?

Beard Deer notices his snipped antler and screams in pain, releasing Star. Star jumps into the air.

Star: Poison Crystal Cupcake Kiss!

Star fires upon the monsters with cupcakes. Mera grew slightly bigger and pushed the monsters off of her, Marco, and Angel before she went back to her normal size and dusted herself off. One of the monsters stated that he loved cupcakes and opened his mouth to catch one, but a cupcake hits him in the eye, causing him to scream and cry in pain. Star blasts Ludo with cupcakes, knocking him off his flying bat, he sighs in defeat.

Star: That was fun! But we gotta go to school. Ooh, you're on my backpack.

Ludo: Here.

Ludo hands Star her backpack, and Star, Marco, and Mera left.

When they got back from school, Mera quickly noticed that Lobster Claws was still in the backyard and she noticed that he was sad, which caused her to shrink into the size of a mouse and sneak into the backyard without Marco or Star noticing, and she grew back to normal size when she was next to Lobster Claws. She was about to talk to him, when Star and Marco came out of nowhere and ran up to Lobster Claws. Star knocked him down and points her wand at him. Marco wields a frying pan.

Star: ( to Lobster Claws: ) You want seconds on those cupcakes?!

There was a moment of silence...