LA

Elise PoV
I woke up to mommy's voise telling me to wake up and mommy shaking me awake. "Hi mommy." I say while rubbing my eyes. "Hey sweet pea. I need you to wake up. You can stay in your pjs but we need to get to the airport to go to LA for my show." Mommy said while standing up. Mommy then walks over to my dresser and get some comfortable clothes out for me to wear and my pretty pink dress I get to wear tonight! Oh and by the way my mommy is Taylor swift and tonight is the first night in LA for her 'Eras tour' I'm sooooo excited and while mommy is performing I get to be with gan-gan and grandpa! I love them so much. Anyways I get out of bed and walk over to my bathroom and go potty then I flush and go find mommy. I look in her bedroom and she isn't there so I go down stairs and find her in the kitchen packing snacks for me. "Sweetie can you go get your school book for mommy? So I can put it in your bag." Mommy Said. "Okay mommy!" I squeal, running over to my school room grabbing my school books I'll need today and tomorrow. I run back to mommy and hold them up so she can put them in my bag. "Thank you sweet pea." Mommy said while bedding down to kiss my forehead. I love mommy soo much. "Okay you're all packed come here monkey!" Mommy said while picking me and sitting me on her hip. "To the airport!" I shouted.

Now me and mommy are in the car on the way to the airport. I love the plane soooooo much It's like you're free up in the sky. Once we got there mommy picked me up and carried me to the plane and say me down in the seat closest to the window. Across from me is gan-gan and next to gan-gan is grandpa and next to me is mommy. "Okay baby here's your lollipop for take off." Mommy said handing me a purple lollipop, mommy gives me these so my ears done hurt. While I'm the plane I done colouring while mommy was on her laptop. Gan- gan was reading and grandpa was talking to mommy and other people on the plane. My lollipop lasted the whole flight to I didn't need a new one for landing. "Okay monkey let's get to the car." Molly said packing mine and her things away. "Miss swift. There's at least 10 paps outside. It's not safe for baby swift." A guy came along and said to mommy. I know what paps are and they scare me. At home they weren't there when we left as it was really early in the morning but now I'm scared. "Okay baby you know what to do just hold on to mommy and keep your head in my neck okay. You'll be safe I promise!" Mommy said looking at me dead I'm the eyes. "Otay mommy.." I said putting my arms up for mommy to pick me up and carry me. "Ready baby?" Mommy whispered. I just nodded in response. I couldn't form words I was so scared. Once we were out the plane there was loads of yelling I was so scared. I started crying on to mommy. Once we were in the car I pulled away from mommy and wiped my eyes. "I know baby, I know they're scary." Mommy cooded while pulling into her chest hugging me.

It didn't take long to get to the stadium. I'm always shocked at how big they are. For a little one like me I could get lost that's why I have my own security man. His name is Leo! He's sooo cool. He always give me a new toy every week and it's so fun and he walks around with me at the stadiums while mommy's doing work like sound check (which I'm usually there as I love whatching mommy sing) or when mommy is just doing mommy things. It use to be me, Leo and joe. But mommy and joe broke up. I miss joe.

It's time for one of my favourite time of day! *drum roll* SOUND CHECK! Me and Leo are sat at the end of the stage and are watching mommy. She singing 'you need to calm down' and I'm dancing like crazy. I decided to stand up and dance around. Leo kept telling to be carful as I could fall but I don't listen. All if a sudden i trip in my own few and fall over. But I fell if the stage. Ow. I start crying and scream. I look at my leg and it's all red. "I'm sorry Leo I'm sorry!" I cry. He told me to be careful and I didn't listen. "Miss swift! Elsie fell off the stage!" Leo yelled jumping down off the stage "hey it's okay. Mommy's coming Elsie." Leo told me but all I knew is that mommy wasn't here now. Then I heard her. "ELSIE! Oh baby!" Mommy yelled running over to me. Mommy had to go round the back of the stage to get down as it wasn't safe to get down how I did. "Mommy! I'm sorry." I cried on to mommy. "It's okay baby. Mom? Where's the medics?" Mommy yelled over to gan-gan. "They're coming now dear!" Gan-gan yelled over to mommy. "Hey sweet pea I'm Matt and this is Jake. Can I look at your leg?" The nice guy ask. I shew him my leg and he put a big plaster on it and said to rest it but I'll be okay. "Oh baby, why didn't you listen to Leo?" Mommy asked me, she wasn't mad, just confused. "I was having too much fun dancing to your song mommy. I'm so sorry." I whimpered. "Leo can you take her to my dressing room? So she can rest?" Mommy asked. "Of course!" Leo said while picking me up and carrying me away from mommy. I waved bye to her mad laided my head in Leo's shoulder.

Once we got to the dressing room Leo put me on the couch and put on the tv for me. Leo then got a phone call and walked out of the room to take it. Leo was gone for awhile so I got up and went to go check on him. When I opened the door I saw Leo and he was on the floor. Crying? "Leo? What's wrong? Do you need mommy? Or gan-gan?" I asked him. "Go away!" Leo yelled at me. I ran. I ran away from Leo and from the dressing room. My leg wasn't sore anymore. I ran and ran and ran. And then I turned up at back stage. "Hello? Anyone?" I said seeing if anyone was there. "Hey kid! Who are you?!" A big man came from behind me. "I'm- im Elsie." I stuttered. "Well I'm afraid I'm gonna have to kick you out now you're not aloud back here kid!" He yelled at me. "No I was trying to find mommy!" I screamed as he pulled my arm dragging me away. I had no clue where we were but then I saw mommy. "MOMMY! Help me!" I yelled out. Mommy then turned around and ran towards me. "Hey get off her!" Mommy yelled at the man and picked me up. Mommy then had a very long chat with this man about who I was. Apparently he was new to the crew and didn't know. "It's okay mommy. He's new." I said to her hoping it would calm her down. "Fine!" Mommy sis dot him and walked off with me still in her arms. "Baby? Why were you back stage?" Mommy asked me. "Leo was sad and told me to go away so I ran off. And I ended up back there. It's scary back there mommy. What to dark for my likening." I said matter of factly. "Oh. Well how about we go check on Leo?" Mommy asked. I just nodded in response. After turning the corner we found a very scared Leo. "Hey look who I found!" Mommy said to Leo. "Omg! Elsie. I'm so sorry miss swift. I have no clue where she went I was so scared." Leo said face palming himself. Silly Leo.

During the show I was in the VIP tent with everyone and having soooo much fun. All of mommy's fans have called me baby swift. And I like it! It's cute and very fitting. I also got a lot of bracelets form mommy's fans! I have some as-well I give out and they say 'baby swift love you sooooo much xoxo' no I didn't make them. We got them made for us as I'm not the best at spelling and I wouldn't have time to make them. I'm a busy little girl you know? The show was soooo good! I was getting tired by the time mommy came on for midnights but luckily it's the last era of the night. The fans when crazy when the song Karma came on. When the show finished Leo took me to mommy's dressing room. We got stoped a lot of times but fans but I don't mind I love meeting them and talking to them about my mommy! Mommy was already there in her dressing room by the time me and Leo got there,I told her how proud I was and gave her a bigggggg hug! I love mommy sooooo much. Then we got in the car and went to the hotel room and done our night routines then fell asleep waiting for a new day. All I knew is that no matter what happens, I will always have my beautiful mommy.