Telling mom

This is set back in the 1989-rep era. This one shot is going to be talking about Taylor's ED so if you don't want to read this one dw it's okay you don't have to read it!

~~~~~~~~~~~
Taylor's POV
Today's is the day, the day I'll be telling mom about how I haven't been eating properly. I really hope she doesn't hate me but it's my mom she could never hate me. Right?

I'm not getting ready to leave my Nashville home and to head over to her house to tell her. I called her earlier to ask if we could talk about something serious and she said to come over just after lunch. So that's what I'm doing. No one know about my eating habits I haven't told anyone yet. Not even tree.

30 minutes later

I'm now pulling up into my mom's driveway and im getting ready to tell her. I walk up to the ground door and knock. Mom then opens the door and opens her arms for me to go to. My mom's hugs have always been my favourite hugs ever. Even dads don't compare to moms.

After the normal greeting we finally sit down and I start telling her all about it. I can't even look at her, I'm so embarrassed about all of this as it wasn't supposed to get this bad. I was supposed to control it. But I didn't. After I finished talking I look at her and see she's crying. I move closer to her and hug her. I feel so bad for what I've done but I know telling her is for the better. Cause I need to get better but I need someone to help me. I can't do this alone. After a couple minutes of crying and hugs my mom starts saying how bad of a mother she is because she didn't see it. I told her that I made sure she didn't know and that doesn't make her a bad mom at all and it's my fault she didn't see the signs. We both agreed that I should tell Austin's and dad and thank god mom said she will help me because I don't think I could do it alone.

After a couple hours I have told both Austin and dad about it with the help of mom and they all said that are going to help me get better. I really couldn't do this with out them. I love my family so so much and I know that with their love and support I will be able to get better and be my old self again. Maybe not my old self but my better self. I really want to get better.

~~~~
Sorry it isn't very long but I was laying in bed and thought of it so thought I'd write it! Hope you enjoyed