Elsies first show

(Elsie's back!!!!!)
(Taylor has hidden Elsie her whole life too keep her safe. Now is time for the news of Elsie to come out!)

Taylors POV

Since Joe is no longer in my life, I've decided that it's time for Elsie to become public. This wasn't an easy decision that I made, but it was a decision that had to be made right now. I'm in rehearsal on stage doing Soundtrack and I can see Elsie at the end of the stage Dancing around like a life depended on it. She's the cutest thing that I've ever seen and I can't believe that I've had to hide her her whole life. I do regret it. I'm glad I don't have to hide Elsie anymore she's a wild character and deserves to be out there, to be making friends, to be going to school doing all of it. Unfortunately, with my life she can't go to school and make normal friends, but I will give her the most normal life that I can give her. My plan is during the surprise songs tonight to do 'never grow up' and have a montage of photos on the big screen behind me of Elsie and me, I'll explain to the audience who she is and why she's so important to me. I'll explain to them that I had to keep the secret. I won't go too much detail with them but I will have to tell them something.

Me and Elsie have now returned to my dressing room backstage and now I've decided that I'm going to ask her and see how she feels about it, about becoming public. For six year old won't be an easy decision on how she feels about it. But it's a decision that she has to make.

" Elsie, mommy has a question for you" i say to her while crouched down to her level with her little hands in mine. "Okay mommy, what's your question?" She says with her soft innocent voice. "How would you feel if mommy told the whole world about you tonight?" I ask her, hoping she thinks it's a good idea. "Really? Like everyone I'll know who I am? And I'll be able to come to all your shows and be out in the tent and not in here with aunt tree?!" She rambles on while a wide smile on her face. "Yes Baby! And you will be able to see mommy live every single show!" I exclaimed. "YAY!!!! Yes mommy!" She starts jumping up and down and hugging me. This may be the best decision of my life.

Later at the show

"Welcome to the acoustic set!" I Yell into the microphone while looking at the people in the front row. This is two girls that stand out to me both of the hair down one blonde, one brunette and bright blue 13s on their hands. They're crying, screaming and waving at me I decide that I'm gonna make the day and wave back to them, so I do, but I need to focus, I need to focus on what I need to do telling the world about Elsie " tonight I have a surprise for you, all I'm gonna sing a song that is very special to me called 'never grow up'" the crowd screams like they never have before " but I also have some news to tell you this song I wrote about me growing up but in the last couple years it's had a new meaning it's a lullaby for my beautiful and smart daughter Elsie she looks like identical to me with her bright blue eyes and blonde hair." I turned the back screen and point. There's now a picture of me and Elsie from a couple of days ago. We were in the kitchen making cookies and me and Elsie are smiling at the phone. She has flower all over her face and we both have our heads back laughing like little kids. Fortunately for me my mum was there to take the photo for me, a candid photo that I've got now framed on my bedside table. " I love this little girl so much. I never knew what it would be like to love a little human and what other people meant when they said that you don't actually understand the love for a child until you have your own, but now that I have my own child, I understand that now and all the moms out there you're doing great. I love you Elsie this is for you." I smile toward the VIP tent, I can see Elsie's little figure. I smile knowing she's here and sing 'never grow up'.

I'm walking down the ramp after the show, my feet hurt and so does my throat. But all I want it my little girl. I look up and wave to the fans. A little person catches my eyes and I see Elsie running to me. I bend down and grab her, I love her so much and nothing will ever compare to her. Ever.

|||||||||

I love this one shot soooo much