Superbowl

(In this ONESHOT Taylor has a 14 year old daughter called Myra)

Myra's pov:
Mom dragged me to the Super Bowl today and I really didn't want to go but she didn't want me to be alone at home all day so I came along. I'm wearing a red dress with 87 on the back of it. It's so pretty, I believe mom got it custom made but I could be wrong. I'm sat at the back of the suite watching the game from the tv. It's the last 30 seconds and the chiefs just scored a touchdown. The area around me is going crazy and it's so loud. I don't really like crowds so this isn't my favourite place to be right now but I'm here for mom and Travis. I like Travis, he's better than Joe.

We're now on the field and I'm with mama Kelce. We've just found Travis and him and mom are hugging right now. Once they finished he came over to me and hugged me lifting me off my feet and spinning me around. "Hey girly! I'm so happy you're here. Thank you for coming I know how hard this is for you" Travis says into my ear so only I can hear him. It makes me feel special.

We are now on our way to the after party and I invited my friend Issa. She's going to meet us there. We've just pulled up and there are paps but they're a very safe distance and I can see Issa waiting for me. I jump out the car and run to her. I hug her for a while until mom and Travis come up to us and take us inside. The night was amazing. Especially when they played love story and mom and Travis were singing to one another. He lives her so much and doesn't let her hide. Unlike Joe who made her hide herself and no be who she wanted to be. Travis is different, a good different. I hope he stays forever. You never know when it comes to relationships. While we were outside I was talking to grandma and Issa when out the corner of my eye I see a face that's I can't seem to remember where I know him from. Then it clicked. Moms stalker. This isn't good. I go up to mom and Travis and explain to them what I saw. Travis went red in the face and walked to where the stalker is. I stayed with mom since I'm very scared and I know mom is aswell.

The guy was soon told to leave and mom told tree but nothing else happened.

We're now leaving and I can tell you this much, it was one of the best days and nights of my life. Ever.

(Sorry it's not long but I was on call to my boyfriend and this came to my head. Also no Joe slander it just fitted into the story line)