Chapter 2

IN THE AUTHOR'S WORDS

Everyone was at school at the time Clyde said. It was past 5.12 p.m. There were exactly 48 minutes until the school closed.

Everyones had a full bags in their hands and large backpacks on their backs.

Everyone is standing in front of the school yard and looking at each other's school. Were they really going to do that? Were they going to spend the weekend at school?

They had made a decision, they were going to do it. They thought about the promise they made to each other when they were little. Yes, they were sure they would.

It was Clyde who divided the silence between them.

"What happened, were you scared? Why don't you talk?"

Allen "We're not scared, so we're joking to stay at school this weekend. My brain doesn't pick it up."

Clyde "You don't understand what, we have taken care of everything. Let's not stay here any longer, we'll draw attention."

Mike "Clyde! Did we get permission from the school?"

Clyde "What does it mean that we got permission from the school? Did we need to get permission?"

Mike "You know, we're going to stay in school secretly for two days without anyone knowing, So school have to know about it, right? After all, because we're in school, if something happens to us, the school is responsible."

Rudy "Mike, you're really right this time, bro, tell me what are we going to do, Clyde?"

Clyde "Ya friends, I really never thought about this side of the business. What are we going to do? For real?"

Rudy "Allen, what are we going to do?
Please say something..."

Allen "Did you ask me when you were doing it and now you are asking me. Most likely, if someone finds out, we will be get punishment. There is have no other possibilities."

Rudy "So you're saying we're probably going to be get punishment, You knew this from the beginning, and now you're saying it?"

Allen said, "Would you listen if I said something..."

At that time, they came to the door of the A110 class.

Lizzie "Why did we come to A110 and not go to B250" Towards Poyraz.

Clyde "This class is bigger and in the corner. Cleaners enter here very rarely. Maybe in the evening we can move to another class if you want, but for now we are here."

Violet "Well, what do we say if someone comes?"

Clyde "We say we're studying."

Violet "Did they fall for that?"

Clyde "I hope..."

Rudy "I can already feel the excitement. It'll be a perfect weekend."

Clyde "Then tell me. Are we all together?"

Mike "Forever!"

Lizzie "Forever!"

Rudy "Forever!"

Allen "Forever!"

Violet "All together!!"

3 HOURS AGO

The school bell has rang. It is recess time. This group of friends are sitting in the back 6 by the window. Boys sit in the back four, and girls sit in the row ahead of them.