Chapter 3

IN THE CLYDE'S WORD

We were at school. Class A110. Everyone was hanging out on their own, but we swore not to talk. In case someone comes...

A cleaner came by once. We said we were studying. She didn't care about us anyway. We didn't care. She just did her job and left.

It's 05.55 p.m. It seems like there are 5 minutes before the school closes, but we will still wait until 06.30 p.m. To be safe...

Questions were no longer visible from scribbling on the math test book in front of me. So were the others. Except for Allen. The boy was really solving questions. He got 15 of the 15 questions right in half an hour. They don't call him smart for nothing.

Mike "I'm bored."

Rudy "You can't do anything but get bored."

Mike "We've been scribbling on the book for half an hour. It's so boring."

Mike looks at Allen. Allen is solving a fully concentrated test.

Mike "This kid is going to be Einstein in the future for sure."

Clyde "What should we do if the child is smart? Girls, what are you doing?"

Lizzie "Violet and I stare blankly at each other."

Clyde "It's good too. I guess..."

Violet "What time is it?"

Rudy "It's 06.28 p.m."

Mike "It's half past six. The school must be closed. Shall we go and walk around?"

Clyde "I think we should wait a little longer."

Mike "Well, I'm going, whoever wants to come, come."

Arda gets up. I grabbed Arda's arm, who was standing next to me.

Mike "Poyraz, what do you think you're doing?"

Clyde "I guess you won't go alone... We're all going together."

Rudy "Here is the Clyde."

We all stand up, look slowly through the door, and leave the classroom.

Mike "Where should we stop by first?"

Clyde "I think we should check the doors at the first entrance. Then we'll go around the classrooms."

Mike "It suits me."

We were slowly making our way towards the entrance gates. The sky was starting to get dark. The sunset looked beautiful.

We were going down 3 floors to go to the ground floor. We were all walking slowly and carefully.

When we got to the last step of the stairs, Violet's foot slipped and fell to the ground. Wait, what? Did Violet fall to the ground? VİOLETTT...

I went to her right away. Her knee was bleeding. Hope it's fine.

Clyde "Violet, Violet are you okay?"

Violet "I'm fine, I'm fine. My knee hurts a little."

Clyde "Stop, don't move yourself."

I immediately took Violet in my arms under the different looks of others."

Violet "There was no need Clyde. I can walk."

As I took Violet in my lap, I started walking. Actually, it can also be called running.

Rudy "Clyde stop, where are you going?"

Clyde "We are going to the infirmary with Violet. You hang out here."