Chapter.1

Once upon a time there lived a little girl named Briella. She lived a modest life with her father and mother. One day her mother became sick and eventually passed away. Her father was stricken with grief and was gone for longer periods of time during his travels. One day he met another widow and married her saying that Ella needed a mother figure. Lady Tremaine came with 2 daughters who were the same age as her. Years passed and Ella grew into a beautiful woman. She had medium-length strawberry-blonde hair, bright blue eyes, and a fair complexion. She was kind and sweet to everyone she met even after her father's death. Her stepmother didn't hide her disdain for her and forced her to work at the family business. She was always a hard worker putting her best foot forward despite having to work from sun up to sun set. The only reprieve she had was when she was at at the academy during the week or at the mansion of Lucifer.

She had an amazing group of friends she met at the academy and had a very close relationship with a stable boy named Bruno who worked at Lucifer's estate. They weren't officially together but there was definitely an attraction between them. She was also hopelessly in love with Lucifer who was 15 years older than her. She had worked at that mansion for years starting when she was 16. When she turned 19 she was finally able to go to the academy, making her only able to work every other weekend. She had one more day left before she was headed back for another week of studies.

As Ella stepped through the grand entrance of the magnificent mansion, her heart raced with a mix of anticipation and trepidation. This opulent abode was shrouded in an aura of mystery. She glanced around looking for any sight of Lucifer. The mere thought of him sent shivers down her spine.

Lucifer was an enigma, always lurking in the shadows, seemingly aware of every secret whispered within these walls. His striking appearance could ensnare even the most steadfast souls, with midnight black hair and piercing green eyes that held a mesmerizing allure followed by a facade of power, simultaneously promising danger and ecstasy. 

Since that night until she had left for the academy, their relationship had been a tumultuous dance, a constant ebb and flow of heated exchanges and stolen gazes. Lucifer's refusal to take Ella's virginity was a constant thorn in her side, a constant reminder of the power he held over her desires. It was a relationship shrouded in unspoken tension, with an invisible barrier he refused to cross. One look from him and a throbbing sensation went between her legs aching to be released but he never touched her. She remembered the day she turned 18 and what she had propositioned. She blushed at the memory.

Briella made her way softly to Lucifer's office. She knocked quietly and heard a deep voice say, "Come in."

She opened the door and marveled at the sight that stood before her. Lucifer was gorgeous. She licked her lips as she took a deep breath readying herself to speak.

"What is is Briella?" he drawled his gaze making her blush. She felt like he could see right through her.

"I'm 18 now. And there is one more year before I can attend the academy. I'm of legal age and I want you to take my virginity. I've thought about it and I want my first time to be you."

Lucifer didn't even flinch, he moved his head to the side as he gazed up and down her body, his eyes growing with lust. "Do you even know what you are asking Briella?"

She stood straighter, "Yes. Take me."

Lucifer chuckled and shook his head, "You're gorgeous there's no denying that. I would love to have my cock in your tight little cunt but it's not going to happen. I don't do virgins."

"But," Ella started to say.

"Listen, I'm no saint. I'm no lover. I don't make love. I take what I want. I like giving pain. I like making woman hurt and crying get's me off. I have a specific kind of taste and you don't fit the mold."