Chapter.5

Briella stayed in that position until Lucifer came back, this time without a shirt on and wearing low hanging sweatpants.

"I'm pleased to see you haven't left that spot. I think you deserve a reward."

"Yes sir, if that pleases you."

"Get up and stand against the wall, arms up."

Ella turned to the wall and put her hands up. Silence filled the room as she took in and admired his body. She moved her eyes to focus on his dominating gaze. He came closer and took some rope out of his pocket. He tied her arms together and looped the rope above her so she was stuck in place. Her eyes widened as he took a knife out of his pocket and she shivered as she felt the cool tip of the knife against her throat. 

"Do you trust me?" he asked.

"Yes master, with my life," she replied breathlessly. He slowly moved the knife down over her chest and before she knew what was happening, he took the knife and slit her shirt down the middle exposing her lacy bra. He than used it to cut the middle of the bra so her breasts were exposed and she felt her nipples tighten at the cool sensation. Lucifer backed up and beckoned to someone. Briella's face lit up in surprise as Bruno walked through the room.

"Hello sweetheart," he said as he came to her and kissed her gently on the lips.

"Hi," she softly said as Bruno lowered his mouth to her neck gently biting and her body squirmed in anticipation as he moved his mouth lower, down to one breast and than the next.

"Bruno here will give you your reward."

"Thank you sir, but what about you?"

"I will have you but when I do, it won't be loving and sweet." He moved back against the wall crossing his arms against his chest watching them. Bruno undid her jeans, lowered them and slipped off her panties. He moved his mouth to her heat and she cried out in pleasure as his tongue moved around. Just as she was about to come he moved his mouth away. She watched with hooded eyes as he slipped off his pants, grabbing a condom and putting it on his already enlarged cock. In one swift movement he entered her and she moaned in delight as he worked his cock in and out of her. Their eyes never straying from one another. 

"Come for me sweetheart, come on my cock. Let Lucifer see what he is missing," Bruno said through gritted teeth as he increased his pace.

"Yes, whatever you want," she moaned as her body followed his instructions and she came with a scream as he followed closely behind her. Her body hummed with desire as she looked over at Lucifer seeing nothing but desire in his eyes. He nodded to Bruno and than turned around. 

"Come see me in my office when you're ready," he commanded.

"Yes sir," Briella said as Bruno started to untie her. As soon as she was let down her arms came around Bruno and they hugged.

"Hi officially," she giggled.

"Hi. I hoped you had fun. It wasn't what I was expecting for our first time but I'll take an audience anytime if that means I can have you."

"It was so enjoyable, I could do that everyday," she giggled, "I've missed you."

"Me too, it's too bad you will be heading back on Monday."

"I'll be sure to be back," she promised.

"You better, I have many plans for you my sweet Ella." He went around the corner and came back with a shirt. "Here, have mine. Lucifer kind of ruined yours."

"Thanks." She lifted it to her nose and smiled when she smelt Bruno's scent on it. "You smell good," she said.

Bruno smiled and kissed her gently on the cheek, "Now go. Don't keep Lucifer waiting."