Chapter.3

"On your hands and knees," Henry ordered.

Ella quickly complied. "We won't take your ass this time, but we will take it one day," Jackson said as he gave it a gentle slap.

"Yes sir, whatever you want."

"What a good little submissive we found. What should we do to reward her?" Henry stated.

"I think a butt plug is in order," Jackson said and Ella gasped at the cool sensation of pressure being put into her butt. Ella stiffened as she felt it start to vibrate but quickly tried to relax her body to enjoy the sensations it was giving her. 

"Something is missing," Octavius said as he moved his finger down Ella's body focusing on her nipples. 

"Have you ever been teased with an electric wand?" Jackson asked.

"No sir, but I would like to try if it pleases you."

"Shit, I'm getting hard from just listening to her talk," Henry smiled as he palmed his shaft.

Jackson went to a drawer and came back with what Ella figured was the wand. He turned it on and slowly and methodically brought it on her body gently teasing it. Ella bit back a groan as she welcomed the feelings overtaking her.

"Don't hold back, let us hear you," Octavius demanded as came up behind her and thrusted into her heat. Ella shrieked in surprise not expecting him inside her. Her body welcomed the intrusion as he rammed in and out of her. 

"Yes, oh, yes," Ella panted, "I think I'm going to come again."

"Yes, come for us sweet Cindy, let us hear your moans of pleasure," Henry said as he put his mouth on her breast. Ella came with a yell as Octavius followed closely behind with his release.

Ella came down from the high her body trembling as the men brought her gently to a bath that was already filled and lowered her into the warm water. Ella sighed in contentment closing her eyes as they washed her hair and cleaned her body. When they lifted her out she opened her eyes. "Is that it?"

Octavius grinned, "Not by a long shot but we wanted to give you a little bit of rest and some food in you. Aftercare is an important part of the BDSM scene." 

Henry was the first to leave as he kissed her on the forehead, "Don't go anywhere. We will be right back." Octavius and Jackson followed suit kissing her before heading out. Ella sighed in happiness as she leaned back on the bed. It was official. Her virginity was gone. Her thoughts went to Lucifer and she shivered at the look she remembered seeing in his eyes. 

"Maybe this time he will take me," she muttered but quickly stopped that train of thought. She needed to be in the moment now and enjoy the company of these men. She heard a phone go off and realized that she didn't have hers and had left it in her bedroom. She looked at it on the cabinet and her eyes widened at the time. "Shit, I can't be late. I'm going to be in so much trouble." Ella quickly put on her dress and grabbed her slippers. She ran out the door and through the hallways. As she was running through the common room she rammed into someone and felt herself falling, the slippers going tumbling out of her hands. Ella was quickly caught by arms going around her that put her upright.

"Are you okay?" the voice behind the mask asked.

"Yes, sorry, please forgive me. I need to go," she quickly blurted out as she continued on never realizing that she had left her slippers on the floor. As fast as she could she went back to her room, changed and got down to the waiting car.

Meanwhile at the mansion

"How is it that she is the most perfect submissive we've ever had," Henry questioned his friends as they were heading back to the room.

"I don't know, but I want her. She is perfect for us. Perfect to mold and teach," Jackson said.

Octavius was about to say something when a man came up to them.

"Excuse me, but I ran into a lady and she dropped these slippers. I don't know where she went but she came from the direction of your room."

"Thank you, we will take it from here," Jackson said sharing a worried glance with his friends. They quickly went to the room and found it empty.

"Cindy are you here?" Henry called out knowing it was pointless. 

"Where did she go? Do you see a note or anything?" Octavius ran around the room looking everywhere.

"She's clearly not here. Let's check the regular party," Jackson said and they quickly went that way hoping to find who the mysterious woman was with the red covered glass slippers.

Briella's sudden departure had left the three men disoriented, desperately searching for answers. They couldn't fathom why she would disappear without a trace, especially after the deep connection they had built in such a short time. Determined to find her, they embarked on a relentless pursuit. Scouring every inch of the party and mansion it was as if she seemed to not ever exist.

"She's clearly not here," Jackson said despondently as he sat down in a chair running his fingers through her hair.

"I refuse to give up. Come Monday we will continue the search. She goes to the academy here and we know she is a freshman so how hard could it be to find her?" Octavius said. 

"What if she doesn't want to be found though?" Jackson said.

"Than she can damn well tell us herself," Henry stated, "Come Monday, we will not stop until we find her. And when we do, I think a punishment will be in order."

And that is what they did. When Monday came around they continued their search seeking out every freshman, sophomore and senior with no luck. It was like she was a figment of their imagination. Rumors swirled around about this mysterious girl which they ignored. The slippers were placed in a locked drawer for safe keeping and they made a pact that they would not stop looking for her regardless of how long it took. They were determined to find their Cindy, their perfect match. No other girl would do.