Chapter 198: An Issue of Trust

(In the newspaper warehouse, Pixal, Styx, and Zane are seen with their group of inmates while Nelson searches for Master Wu.)

Nelson: Master Wu! Master Wu!

Wu: Yes? What is it?

Pixal: (Walks up.) Is there a problem?

Nelson: No. It's the Ninja! The rest of the Team, they're back! And they have, um...you-know-who with them!

(Wu smiles as everyone looks at eachother hopeful. The four head outside to see the rest of the Team talking to eachother.)

Wu: Lloyd. Crystal. 

Lloyd: Master Wu!

Wu: (Sighs.) It's good to see all of you.

Crystal: You too, Master.

Nya: I just wish we had better news.

Jay: Yeah. Doesn't look like we can count on any help.

Styx: Hah, I wouldn't say any help. 

Cole: What do you mean? 

Kai: And how'd you get here before us? 

Pixal: (Smiles.) We are not without allies. (Gestures to Ultra Violet, Killow, Fugi-Dove, and Ronin.) 

Lloyd: Ronin? 

Jay: (Looks in afar as-well, and his eyes widen.) Fugi-Dove- 

Fugi-Dove: (Appears beside Jay,scaring him.) My Blue Jay Walker is back! Oh, how I've missed you, look! (He waves his wings.) I am now a hero, not anymore a villain.

Jay: Ehehe, that's great- (Tries to walk away but is stopped by fugi-Dove's wing.) 

Fugi-Dove: We are no longer mortal enemies, but mortal teammates! (Puts Jay in a headlock while Nya laughs.) 

Zane: (Chuckles as Jay groans while the others look at him, Pixal, and Styx.) It is a long story. 

Styx: Too long. There's a fake death sequence though if anyone's interested.

Skylor: Yeah, I think we're good.

Wu: (They see another pulse.) Come inside. I have something to show you.

(The Team walk into the warehouse and all crowd around a table while Wu shows them Quanish's scroll.) 

Wu: This is the final prophecy of Quanish the Elder.

Garmadon: Quanish? Quanish was a fool.

Wu: Hopefully not entirely, for he prophesied that one day, the defenders of Ninjago would achieve a higher form of Elemental Energy. Something he called "Dragon Form," which they would use in the final conflict against evil.

Cole: Dragon Form? Sounds promising.

Jay: Yeah, way better than Oni Form, that's for sure. (Sees Garmadon's glare and stutters.) Uh, continue!

Garmadon: (Shakes his head, to Wu.) Did he say how this "Dragon Form" is achieved?

Wu: Unfortunately, no.

Garmadon: Hmph, typical Quanish. (Crosses his arms.) Leave out the most important part.

Wu: Though I can not understand the words, these images offer clues. The first shows someone leaping upwards. The second, kicking backwards. Then turning, and rotating quickly.