12

A/N: SO MANY UPDATES YAYYY.

I'm sorry in advance, this chapter actually hurt me to write. All I can say is: Fuck Kanye West.

Wren POV

The past few days have been nothing short of phenomenal. Florence has been here, tagging along to interviews and hanging backstage with Christi, I took her out to lunch, we went to the Empire State Building (much to my irritation because it's really nothing special) and then the Statue of Liberty which was even worse, but Florence wanted the whole nine-yards.

Even though she's been to New York plenty of times before.

I honestly think she dragged me to all these places just to watch me get more annoyed with her.

But earlier this morning we flew out to LA for the rest of the press tour, a few interviews and photoshoots. Plus, it's been a while since I've been out to LA. Florence has a place out here so I always stay there but I know I'll have to get my own eventually. Until then, we stay at hers.

"So, when do you have to go back home?" I ask as we dig into some acai bowls on the pier.

Florence sighs, "In a few days, but I'll be back soon for the next project, don't you worry. Won't have to live without me for that long."

I feel a longing fill my chest. Today was already long, but I haven't gotten to talk to Taylor much for the past few days. Everything has been so crazy this week and it's like we hit play right as the Universe decided to pack onto our lives.

Kind of fucked up of the Universe if you ask me.

Glancing down at my phone, I shoot Taylor a quick text,

Wrenley James Grant: I miss Meredith.

Taylor Alison Swift: She misses you too.

I smile at the message, touched that she understands that to avoid being too emotional or forward, I say Meredith instead of her but we both know I mean that I miss her.

And then she sends the cutest little message with an adorable picture of her and Meredith.

Taylor Alison Swift: She's hoping you'll come home soon.

My heart tugs at the image. I laugh at how we're only talking about Meredith when I know damn well Olivia is probably on the other side of Taylor, but mostly I just wish I were back there.

Home.

Meeting Taylor, it was the first time New York has ever truly started to feel like a home. It's like Cornelia Street in its entirety is my home, and Taylor is quickly becoming my home.

I can't even dance around the vulnerability anymore right now.

Wrenley James Grant: I really do miss you.