36

A/N: AYOOOO a bit of a shorter chapter but...you're getting some pretty intense smut (and I mean really intense, like...like I apologize) so...enjoy :D

Taylor POV

By around three am, everyone begins to filter out, aside from Florence, Gigi, and Selena, who immediately ran to Wren's place to avoid what Florence so kindly put as "traumatizing sex sounds that could counter as murderous screams". Gigi also kidnapped both of my cats, but I couldn't care less right now because there is a very attractive woman on top of me.

My fingers are tangled in her hair, legs wrapped around her waist, my back pressed up against the wall like a picture frame, nailed by Wren's hand above my head to keep herself steady as she thrusts her hips between my legs, my jaw dropping at how good that dildo feels pounding into me.

With every push inside of me, Wren penetrates deeper and deeper, bringing me closer with each shove against my walls.

"F-fuck, baby!" I cry out, dragging my fingers down to her shoulder blades, digging in for leverage, earning me a satisfied wince and rough kiss.

Wren grips onto my ass, lifting me as she keeps the dildo inside and walking me over to the edge of my bed, throwing my back down onto it, slapping my legs wide apart as I gasp for breath, not being able to catch a second with how fast she's going, and I'm not arguing.

She has that look in her eyes, that purely hungry look, completely dominating, she's had it since we changed into our second outfit, since I was teasing her in front of all our friends, and it only grew as the night went on.

I could feel her undressing me with her eyes, how she shot me a look every single time I'd steal a touch on her inner thigh while we played games, how I sat on her lap during the last few rounds of "Never Have I Ever" and made sure to move my ass around a bit, rubbing up against her center, enjoying how her fingers would curl around me in warning.

"You want to tease me in front of all our friends? Did you really think you'd just get away with it? Trying to be all slick and hide your true colors, acting all shy and innocent. But I know you, princess. And you're the dirtiest little slut of all for me, aren't you?"

My body lurches as she shoves in, her feet planted on the ground, hands on my knees, keeping them apart while I scream out, the orgasm instantly rippling through my body, Wren smirking down at me, my heart hammering in my chest as I writhe in place, body lit up with mind-blowing euphoria that only she could bring me.

"Look at you, not even five minutes and I have you cumming all over me," She says it so smooth and collected, looking down at me in such a degrading way that makes my heart beat even faster, my breathing uneven as I chase the oxygen, her motions slowing to help me ride out the climax before leaning down for a kiss, my hands flying up to her cheeks, melting into her soft touch.

As we part and I catch my breath, I blink up at her and Wren smiles softly, kissing my palm, "Was that alright?"

"More than," I reassure, letting her know I enjoy it, more than enjoy it, when she talks like that, that she's fulfilling my deepest and most desirable kinks imaginable, and enjoying how she constantly reminds me that I am doing the same with her.

"Good. Now, where are these items you so scandalously sent me a photo of when you were supposed to be using the loo earlier?"

I bite down on my lip excitedly as I point to the box on my desk.

Just before the night was winding down and people started leaving, I excused myself to the bathroom, but instead came up here to get Wren to depart from the festivities for the night. I ordered some things I think could keep our sex life exciting, given that we both want to try as much as we can with one another, and see what we like and don't.