Chapter 12: A Heartbreaking Truth

Beacon Academy was in flames. Ozpin was running through the campus. As he looked around, he saw the mangled and eviscerated bodies of his students and staff. 

Despite the gruesome sight, he kept moving forward, trying to find any living person left. Soon, he stopped running, his eyes widening in shock.

There was Jaune, standing over his comrades. They were alive...For the moment.

The blonde saw the headmaster and smiled.

"And the last guest makes a late appearance," He joked.

Ozpin had his cane drawn. He sped over to attack Jaune, only for blue flame skeletons to appear near him. They quickly restrained him. The old wizard struggled, but couldn't break free.

"Now, that you're here. We should get this show on the road," Jaune said.

He opened his mouth, and Wuya shot out of it. Soon, she hovered above his head.

Jaune reached behind him and took out two items.

In his one hand was the Reversing Mirror.

In his other hand was the tail of a serpent.

(A/N: I do not own this image or Xiaolin Showdown

(A/N: I do not own this image or Xiaolin Showdown.)

Ozpin became pale with fear. He knew what was going to happen. It may have been thousands of years ago, but he could remember it as if it were yesterday.

"The Serpent's Tail," Ozpin said with fear in his voice.

Jaune noticed Ozpin's fearful expression and laughed.

"Why so glum, Ozpin?"

"Rejoice."

"None of this would have been possible without you."

He raised the mirror above his head so that it was near Wuya.

"Serpent's Tail!" Jaune shouted causing it to glow.

"Reversing Mirror!" Wuya shouted, causing it to glow.

"NOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!" Ozpin shouted.

Jaune slammed the Serpent's Tail to the Reversing Mirror. Suddenly, a flash of light erupted upon impact.

Everything went white in Ozpin's eyes.

Suddenly, Ozpin shot out from his bed. Soon, he painfully groaned.

"You okay?" Summer asked concerned.

Ozpin looked to his side, seeing the silver-eyed warrior. He looked around, noticing he was in his bedroom.

"Summer," Ozpin said before groaning more.

He felt some pain in his legs and arms.

"Easy. You need to rest."